Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Apocalypse - June Set - Reasons for war

Default Ninja Apocalypse - June Set - Reasons for war

Hey guys!!

As some of you probably saw, yesterday we declared on Maffia and SKY.
    This was the final stage of our plan. Before the set started, we had a plan to war LoR, USG and SKY. Maffia wasnt part of our plan, but we could not of let them farm us like there were doing. Sorry Maggio, we just had to do it, otherwise we would not of achieved our objective to which we started out.
    But from our set up, active leaders/players should of guessed that war is coming, we had a self sufficient nation with each strategy, even though we started as two nations WM and NiP...but all part of a plan.

Objective was - Top 10 - only NiP states. However we will not attack ABCDEFG (ICN). As even for us it is a **** step too far.

Now, to the other posts in forums, I'm sorry for the BS and silly reasons of why we started the war, now u know it was all planned.

Still have to say thanks to LoR for the inspirations, as it was more a less a welcome back present to them hehe also when Ali made that post about LoR warring loads of nations and getting 9/10 top -10...well...just made me smile and motivated us even more

Now the important part, the apology to everyone, who got killed for no real reason than the insanity of NiP leader.

I am sorry, that this set your time and hard work was wasted.
    Hopefully you will not react with "**** this shit" but instead "lets kill those ****ers back" or just learn that you can not be in having so undefended states when you have such a big war going on.
    For example #46, was killed while he was showing online and we used 1 jet to break. USG guys, were very unprotected as well, and only on the Final day MArine got some defence up.

Some of you will understand, others think I am a *****, but war is very tiring, so part of the plan was for me to have this huge war and take a summer break from leading. I will not hide my state, your welcome to get your revenge.

Once again, sorry to everyone who get killed and a huge Congratulation to all the NiPers who were doing the killing!

p.s. Joey, deserves a medal for being only surviving state of Ninja apocalypses

didn't know I played but good job guys -_-

btw as cool as it is, I wouldn't feel so proud about having all those attacks because nobody even really fought back
    Last edited by MarineRecon; 06-23-2014 at 12:39.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    didn't know I played but good job guys -_-

btw as cool as it is, I wouldn't feel so proud about having all those attacks because nobody even really fought back
    You try too hard to say it was not you )

No one fighting back, was part of our strategy on choosing targets and timing of our attacks and our defensive organisation.
    But I also kinda agree, coz I expected at least LoR to get SKY to help them, which never came..but I look at it as well executed plan ))

If there was another nation with 10 organised members, then we could of had such a fun war. Like we did against P few sets back.

im not trying hard but ill take it as being me...wasn't aware I could net decently though so thanks

if you wanted to actually have a fun war round why not declare on multiple nations from the start than...kind of lame to kill nations based off them not fighting back so that doesn't say much about NiP or leadership...seems like only a select couple guys there can net so if they cant get top NiP wars because that's all the know how to do...just saying

Wow marine you are being such a hater...what does it say about the game and the people playing it, if they aren't willing to fight back? We had multiple people who could have fought for 1st place, but the plan from day 1 was to have an all out world war, it sounded super fun. Only thing is, no one cared enough to fight back. We are the current super power of this game and there is no one to challenge us. You think you can beat us in a war? Cause I don't. And planning our attacks to minimize retaliations and losses is smart, not lame. We assumed it would be harder than it was to take out every nation in a set. Obviously we need to break our nation apart again and have another peaceful round so that you don't get your panties in a wad.
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

im not trying hard but ill take it as being me...wasn't aware I could net decently though so thanks

if you wanted to actually have a fun war round why not declare on multiple nations from the start than...kind of lame to kill nations based off them not fighting back so that doesn't say much about NiP or leadership...seems like only a select couple guys there can net so if they cant get top NiP wars because that's all the know how to do...just saying
    So If I understand this correctly, you're saying since almost every target we killed was not properly defended, which made it possible to eliminate an entire nation in one strike, it makes us lame? Sweet logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    For example #46, was killed while he was showing online and we used 1 jet to break.
    Yes, I was online. What was the point to stay alive - 11 vs. 2 (regardless of my lack of defense)? Our two man nation didn't leave room for SAMs - only Infantry that wasn't fully supported.

what exactly am I suppose to be hating on?

im just saying NiP did a good job taking everybody out but don't go around tooting your own horn because it wasn't spectacular...other nations have achieved the honor of that with people fighting back and earning it the hard way...so when NiP can do that than ill be impressed...and I don't see multiple people from NiP playing for 1st place maybe a couple but that's it, the rest are just decent average netters

brilliantly played wish NIP were around back when LoR was bigger and stronger, would of been a real War. This looks like the repeat of our January set, but at a much smaller scale since the game is like really small. We didn't have a master plan just warred one nation killed it went on to the next and next and next .
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

what exactly am I suppose to be hating on?

im just saying NiP did a good job taking everybody out but don't go around tooting your own horn because it wasn't spectacular...other nations have achieved the honor of that with people fighting back and earning it the hard way...so when NiP can do that than ill be impressed...and I don't see multiple people from NiP playing for 1st place maybe a couple but that's it, the rest are just decent average netters
    Marine, I really do not think I was "tooting my own horn"...Message did not say how gr8 we are or anything, it was an explanation, which I wanted to give to the community, so they would at least understand why we warred everyone.
    And the enthusiasm in a message is of course coming from the delight of pulling it off.

You point about netting is irrelevant, coz we set out to win the set by killing everyone, and for that to happen I gave up a honest and very close race with Kanman for the top spot.

And last thing, our objective was never to impress you, and I doubt it ever will.

I insured that a lot of people in NiP had a very fun set, and trust me we did!