Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Apocalypse - June Set - Reasons for war

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    brilliantly played wish NIP were around back when LoR was bigger and stronger, would of been a real War. This looks like the repeat of our January set, but at a much smaller scale since the game is like really small. We didn't have a master plan just warred one nation killed it went on to the next and next and next .
    Ali if you gonna play in Autumn, lets have a war we can agree n terms later...if any

Quote Originally Posted by TheLot View Post
    Yes, I was online. What was the point to stay alive - 11 vs. 2 (regardless of my lack of defense)? Our two man nation didn't leave room for SAMs - only Infantry that wasn't fully supported.
    Yeah, I know, im kinda sory about that, i messaged Danson already, I just never expected to have you guys 1-2 and farming us...
    Killing you two, is the only thing i was uncomfortable with...

fair enough, winning can be done through warring which is why I said good job...im not bashing you just saying it wasn't that amazing to be "bragging" about it I only see 2 maybe 3 good netters from NiP so warring in my opinion is the only thing the rest are good at and why that's all NiP ever really does...and you could impress me but it needs to be earned, just like I expected more out of LoR since being back but they haven't impressed me either...but as long as you guys had fun that's all that matters
    Last edited by MarineRecon; 06-23-2014 at 16:07.

im inactive this set, new job. you killed two states who had no chance to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    im inactive this set, new job. you killed two states who had no chance to fight back.
    No one had a chance
    The sky was black, with Ninjas raining down on the Earth in their pyjamas!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    Yeah, I know, im kinda sory about that, i messaged Danson already, I just never expected to have you guys 1-2 and farming us...
    Killing you two, is the only thing i was uncomfortable with...
    And you were comfortable with killing Sky?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

yeah, I was, as I planned to hit you straight after LOR, but USG grew faster and were farming us.
    I was never comfortable with your potential alliance with LOR, and was always worried that Ali would convince you to hit us on last day or something, especially as Margus was in LoR, even though he was inactive, but could not risk it.

Anyone who thinks they are immune to war attacks just because they are not a big nation, or don't have defenses, or don't even know how to war another nation, needs to get a grip on the damn game. If you are going to be in the top 10, let alone the top 5, you are a target. You gotta build up defenses, get some alliances, protect yourself. Otherwise you don't deserve to be there. Maggio, you think we are going to let your guys take top 2 spots and farm us for the last week with no defenses? That's crazy! I am sorry if we hurt your feelings, but people need to quit the whining and do something about it.
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

^ internet tough guy lmao

LOL Ryan!!!! Your posts do make me laugh