Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: LoR vs ZA

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    first off none of them show as new so they have been around for more than this set.
    second they have been doing this all set, when they were in or out of LoR.
    third, maybe spend more time on teaching players the rules and trying to get through to them than spending time writting speeches on the forums. also if you telling them the rules doesnt work maybe a retail will get through to them.
    and last of all, i have constantly been attacked/farmed by LoR states for the last several days. after allegedly tripple tapping a state, i recieve 8 AA's and 2 SA's from one state, a tripple from another and within the next 72 odd hours i recieve 8 SA's from another state.

try to make me seem like im being unfair or a **** as much as ya want, but maybe ya can try sorting your members out instead???
    I spent hours/days/forever to get them to understand about war, and during our strike they got off 3 ARs in matter of what we got three kills. There has not been a lack of communication or sense of trying, there is a deliberate sense of lack of understanding. Like I said if you want to teach them by "retail" or whatever then how about setting up a private message with me and if you want kill them or what not. Or do what we did when they were outside LoR and tapped the shit out of LoR states which was ignore them. Why did we/I do that cause they were noobs! And did not understand and killing them resolved nothing and taught them nothing since this game is so freaking small. BUT! As i said if you want to retail/kill them or whatever then contact me.

As per the other attack kanny said he is sorting out a retail? so talk to him on that note to organize.

but flaunting this stupid noob crap on forums is totally retarded and associating it with LoR as well as if it is a deliberate action taken by us to be Malicious against ZA.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Haha, a restart won the set. Can't say that happens often (if ever) so my congratulations are in order. Congrats, well played!

yeah weldne, i have no idea why u let them do so Blaa...but im sure u had ur reasons.

Thanks blaa, like pasha said, could only do it because you stopped grabbing. Then we also had a fat oiler up there, strange netting round.
    Last edited by kanman; 07-28-2014 at 13:36.

do we need a separate thread for peace agreement? Way I see it, is if ur not gonan respect it then, u not gonan respect it, and official thread will not stop you...

I didn't let kanman win. It was just a series of misfortunate events (and bad decisions by me) that lead to my demise.
    First of all LoRs NA was much better and I didn't account that very well. Secondly, the weekend he grabbed me I was very inactive and I actually had money/resources/turns to keep myself away from him. Thirdly, yes, I stopped grabbing, but my expenses very high (thanks to my vast number of ships/spies) so grabbing/building like two thirds of my turns wasn't helping me, so I figured I'll cash and keep myself in safe distance (but refer to first and second point). The difference between me and kanman was 50million in the end, that's a big difference. And finally I lost like 200 turns with the final days (plus I had 40billion worth of resources I had to black market in the end), but that wouldn't have made anything different, he was 50m ahead of me and thats a huge gap.

On a more serious note, why did somebody kill MU? Yes, he didn't have many spies, but c'mon. That's just rude. I'm not sure, but I feel it was NiP who killed him, because on the last day a NiP state failed a spy op on me as well. Might be nothing, but my theory is that he was checking if my spies are low as well.

NiP was Pasha

And of course we killed him, (was never going to attack you blaa, was spying on u, to see how much money u had, as i couldnt belive u just ruined ur whole set, stopped gabbing and didnt cash ur turns)

Why we killed him? well...USG got damaged in the war, LoR did as well. But ICN, after we gave him protection last set decided to join in to a war...it was foolish to expect nothing in return.

p.s. Kanman ur lucky I failed on Blaa...coz if i saw that he was letting you win, i would of intervened

I am just upset that the guy from veri couldn't behave the last two days of set. Would have broke top 10 with my lazy restart and making maybe 2 grabs all set...

Wonder who that was.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    I am just upset that the guy from veri couldn't behave the last two days of set. Would have broke top 10 with my lazy restart and making maybe 2 grabs all set...

Wonder who that was.
    he didn't behave whole set, he did attacks on loads of our states, including killing atleast 1.
    But, if he got his intel on me, i think he would of attacked on me, as he spied on me first.