Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs ZA

yeah, and then we made lethal mistake, of not bothering to look for LoR restarts anymore haha

Figures the one nation we didn't kill last round is the one to jump in .
    LoR, what a shame,it was a great and very close war. We were enjoying it

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    Figures the one nation we didn't kill last round is the one to jump in .
    LoR, what a shame,it was a great and very close war. We were enjoying it
    Don't blame MU for declaring, although I didn't say anything directly to him, I think I may have had some influence on this declaration.
    Although I wasn't planning on declaring on this week, we were gonna wait til monday, but MU declared as soon as he reached his decision .

Nothing personal, nothing from last set, we just joined because netting is boring in the current state of the game and LoR asked us before you did

We as a group of players take great pride in the fact that LoR had to ask for help as they couldnt defeat us by them selves, even after misleading us and promising peace for this set, which made their FS very easy against us. Even after they got their FS in they still had to ask other members/nations to join the war.

It is a great back handed compliment to all of our members and our warring ability.

So all I can say is thank you

It was a great war. I think both nations proved their points this war.

ZA/NIP is not the only big war dog in town, and Lor still has it.

We knew once cem jumped in (was wondering where he was all set) it would be a real pain on our end.

Once ICN jumped in, I think we were all like eff this. Which is why it was so easy to kill the 4 states today.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    It was a great war. I think both nations proved their points this war.

ZA/NIP is not the only big war dog in town, and Lor still has it.

We knew once cem jumped in (was wondering where he was all set) it would be a real pain on our end.

Once ICN jumped in, I think we were all like eff this. Which is why it was so easy to kill the 4 states today.
    I have to disagree, I think only thing LoR proved is that they cant take us on by them selves.

When ICN jumped in, yes. But before then, it was an even war. They made the mistake of wasting 1000 turns on me. When they could have moved on and killed another state after crippling me. Esp after I went and BM'd everything other then jets.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

za nation. Finally....... My dreams come through... Well, i just knew the art of war. Thanks lor nation for showing me the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    I have to disagree, I think only thing LoR proved is that they cant take us on by them selves.
    Pasha, its not about LoR taking or not taking anyone. It is merely about tactics and playing it out fairly. As per LoR's core, we have Me Kanny Cem Kenneth. Also all four of us are very busy and preoccupied, with the support of Raul, Dagobah, My Ex, and Kanny's bro, we were able to put up a fight. As per calling in for assistance, it was a mere countermeasure to secure a victory. The assistance we were given helped us put down the nail on the coffin faster.

Our biggest issue is time constraints, we are nowhere near as active as ZA/NIP is.

Having a few outside players to come in was key to turning the tide for you the first time around when you killed kenneth/My Ex. Having Cem come in on our side turned the tide back to neutral, having called for ICN assistance led to a decisive move in our favor and closer to our victory.

As per peace talks, you were tactical to come to me asking if we would net or war. Knowing what activity and core I have, stalling or saying no, gave away our response that we would war. An informal agreement that "we should net" was what I said. Looking back to my conversations with Andy last set, when I asked him what are NIP's plan his response was the same we are netting and ready for war, but plan to net. So i don't see anything "unfair" that we did.

As per what your warriors did this set I applaud them, activity and warring wise it was great. Yet at the same time I wouldn't say anyone can really be proud of performance levels with the size of the game as it is. LoR's performance is blah, cause we have so few people.

Tactics, Strategy, Assistance = Successful campaign. Sad thing is with the game-size as small as it is all these things are very hard to account for.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

in my defense, i thought i was just going to expand and build the set away in peace and not have to worry about staying online 20 hours a day to watch for strikes. maybe next set i can be left alone :/
    Dak at heart