Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs ZA

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Pasha, its not about LoR taking or not taking anyone. It is merely about tactics and playing it out fairly. As per LoR's core, we have Me Kanny Cem Kenneth. Also all four of us are very busy and preoccupied, with the support of Raul, Dagobah, My Ex, and Kanny's bro, we were able to put up a fight. As per calling in for assistance, it was a mere countermeasure to secure a victory. The assistance we were given helped us put down the nail on the coffin faster.

Our biggest issue is time constraints, we are nowhere near as active as ZA/NIP is.

Having a few outside players to come in was key to turning the tide for you the first time around when you killed kenneth/My Ex. Having Cem come in on our side turned the tide back to neutral, having called for ICN assistance led to a decisive move in our favor and closer to our victory.

As per peace talks, you were tactical to come to me asking if we would net or war. Knowing what activity and core I have, stalling or saying no, gave away our response that we would war. An informal agreement that "we should net" was what I said. Looking back to my conversations with Andy last set, when I asked him what are NIP's plan his response was the same we are netting and ready for war, but plan to net. So i don't see anything "unfair" that we did.

As per what your warriors did this set I applaud them, activity and warring wise it was great. Yet at the same time I wouldn't say anyone can really be proud of performance levels with the size of the game as it is. LoR's performance is blah, cause we have so few people.

Tactics, Strategy, Assistance = Successful campaign. Sad thing is with the game-size as small as it is all these things are very hard to account for.
    Then my apologies, i was under impression from our chats that you wanted an equal war to test skill vs skill.
    If you objective was to kill us ASAP, then of course you chosen the right strategy, and saved all of us a lot of time in the process

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    in my defense, i thought i was just going to expand and build the set away in peace and not have to worry about staying online 20 hours a day to watch for strikes. maybe next set i can be left alone :/
    i hope so too

you guy taught me a bigger lesson #za... It time to pay. I Love nation wars.

Ali, you guys weren't active? You or Cemetary were ALWAYS on and stonewalled 5 straight attempts at a kill. Both nations were active.
    I kinda sit between Andy and Pasha's points of view. On one hand, the war was extremely close, especially after you guys wasted all your turns on Andy. Cemetery's entrance really sucked for us, as we had just killed 13 and were in good shape. From there we were trading blows. Wish we could've played it out.
    On the other hand, yes, it seems as though lor didn't like their chances and received help which turned a Great War into a one sided slaughter. All 3 nations knew we could not fight back given the condition of our three strongest states.

Basically to summarize, it's extremely disappointing that ICN ruined a Great War. Because now the war is over and the remaining 2.5 weeks of this set will be a waste. We are trying to make the most out of a game with a low member count, and today has effectively ended this set. The market will be shot as will potential grabs. Enjoy your empty scores list, and maybe next time we can think about the game as a whole before we ruin it for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    Then my apologies, i was under impression from our chats that you wanted an equal war to test skill vs skill.
    If you objective was to kill us ASAP, then of course you chosen the right strategy, and saved all of us a lot of time in the process
    Oh one set I do want an equal war, this set I wanted a more of an annihilation. Which is what NIP did on the game last set . Cause Kanny was one easy kill ! as was most of LoR, we didn't even get a kill off.

As for Norris, well i stonewalled I think only once and that to cause Cem texted me in time, and Cem I believe stonewalled once cause I texted him. Pffft I was with a girl toooooooo

And other than me and Cem, in LoR not many are active kanny has an intense schedule, and is on when he can be, same for Kenneth. Can't count me and Cem in respects to the whole nation.

I think overall NIP/ZA are more active than us.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norrisville View Post
    Ali, you guys weren't active? You or Cemetary were ALWAYS on and stonewalled 5 straight attempts at a kill. Both nations were active.
    I kinda sit between Andy and Pasha's points of view. On one hand, the war was extremely close, especially after you guys wasted all your turns on Andy. Cemetery's entrance really sucked for us, as we had just killed 13 and were in good shape. From there we were trading blows. Wish we could've played it out.
    On the other hand, yes, it seems as though lor didn't like their chances and received help which turned a Great War into a one sided slaughter. All 3 nations knew we could not fight back given the condition of our three strongest states.

Basically to summarize, it's extremely disappointing that ICN ruined a Great War. Because now the war is over and the remaining 2.5 weeks of this set will be a waste. We are trying to make the most out of a game with a low member count, and today has effectively ended this set. The market will be shot as will potential grabs. Enjoy your empty scores list, and maybe next time we can think about the game as a whole before we ruin it for everyone

P.S. you are right i was more active in the midst of the war, but like it was DAMN TAXING! Ask Cem, being on this game for that long trying to keep states alive and crap is extremely taxing, when you are really busy. The best outcome for us is a quick end to the war, and clean up for rest of the round. Letting it be a "bore" for few weeks is completely fine by me !
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

We proved that we could keep up with the nation that killed the rest of the game last round. We were still going strong, LoR made ~1000 attacks in the last 24 hours. And we still had breaker advantage with cemetary up top and several damaged top ZA states.

In an equal war, ZA probably would have won. You guys had more states, more top 10 states and were just as active. But that wasn't the point of this round. If you guys could kill everyone and then net to the top the next round then you guys could just run over the game. We proved that even though ZA is the strongest, they could still be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    We proved that we could keep up with the nation that killed the rest of the game last round. We were still going strong, LoR made ~1000 attacks in the last 24 hours. And we still had breaker advantage with cemetary up top and several damaged top ZA states.

In an equal war, ZA probably would have won. You guys had more states, more top 10 states and were just as active. But that wasn't the point of this round. If you guys could kill everyone and then net to the top the next round then you guys could just run over the game. We proved that even though ZA is the strongest, they could still be destroyed.

That is the reason why we are so disappointed, we were really enjoying a close battle, and it was the best challenge we had since we had a war against P, few sets back.
    But i understand you point of putting us in our place. We knew we would get ****ed this set, and we stayed as one nation for a purpose of allowing people to have their revenge.

It was fun while it lasted, but deep inside I know majority of our guys are happy its over, everyone needs a break. I did not do much war leading this set, and Norris was getting very tired too.

I think now we, as a community, need to start discussing peace for a set or two. Majority of us are not kids anymore and we have other commitments and i think it was clear this set and a few players didn't bother at all to play.

good to see somebody fight back against ZA/NiP...but there def needs to be a break from everybody warring...round after round of warring the same people gets extremely boring and not everybody wants to do that...it gets taxing on everybody so being able to net or just stock and mess around or try new things will help...a lot of new players lose interest in the game just starting and getting killed for no reason or for not knowing what is happening...warring was great when there were 2k people playing and could hide states around and keep people guessing or actually having a different target the following round if it wasn't for LoR coming back, im pretty sure the Estonians were getting tired of being warred every round by NiP/ZA -_- would be nice to see the game take a break from b.s wars and only done if needed so people can get back involved again...like I said a couple rounds back, there needs to be more nations so new alliances and grudges can happen slightly...smaller nations will help the game so much more!!!

2 set back when za destory usg i told you that i will surely revenge. And it as happened. Thanks for lor nation