Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs ZA

Missionary Guest

wouldnt help the game. NiP and ZA made 2 nations a few sets ago coz we had to many members. just because they are in 2 differnt nations doesnt mean the same loyalties arnt there. also with nations buying more there would be even less on the market.

I for one am not disappointed. All these nations stepped up and did something. Anything less and I would have been disappointed. This is war and you did what you had to do to take us all out. Obviously the members of our nation are disappointed that we lost a war, it's a long fall from the top. Now everyone has gotten their revenge and we can all start with a clean slate. Now if lor and icn want to kill each other off so I can get back to the top, I would be ok with that.
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

We are looking in to splitting up to NiP and Za nation, coz we can not have 10 of us all net in one nation.

Marine mentioned the war vs estonians, actually it only happened twice, NiP FS on P and then they FS on Nip...then set before last they attacked ZA (Za didnt fight back), and we attacked SKY last set, which had nothing to do with previous conflicts, hence i say we fought Estonian twice.

I do fear however that the war drove some players away already so lets all agree on peace and concentrate on getting more members, and train the members we have. Few of our members need training and there are other n00bs around.

Wilston needs training as well, n how to nt make SA in war and how to have a right state set up, and to be made aware that in a peaceful set, he needs to respect the 2SA max rule (1 in 10ten)..

The war only started when Estonians kept winign set after set, rotating the winner. NiP chosen to stop that dominance and 6/7 month later war has not finished.

I am not asking for anyones word of official pacts on forums, I am giving my word to the NW community that NiP next set will not engage in conflict, and I just hope other nations and players will follow, especially as a lot seem to see the reason why peace is over due.

To have the game competitive, fighting for the best nation score is also not that easy, and opens up a different side of the game, which is less demanding than a war but equally enjoyable if you are a top state and finish with record breaking scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    That is the reason why we are so disappointed, we were really enjoying a close battle, and it was the best challenge we had since we had a war against P, few sets back.
    But i understand you point of putting us in our place. We knew we would get ****ed this set, and we stayed as one nation for a purpose of allowing people to have their revenge.

It was fun while it lasted, but deep inside I know majority of our guys are happy its over, everyone needs a break. I did not do much war leading this set, and Norris was getting very tired too.

I think now we, as a community, need to start discussing peace for a set or two. Majority of us are not kids anymore and we have other commitments and i think it was clear this set and a few players didn't bother at all to play.
    War was/ is extremely taxing. The fact that it was long and drawn out made it extremely stressful! I am also glad that it is coming to an end! Also I agree that peace talks should be entered into on a set by set basis.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

peace set by set.. is cool but as soon as one nations says no, then its an obvious war.

If we want a war after few sets, we will ether war NiP vs ZA, or approach another active nation and offer them a war.

Of course all this talk is now, and it does not include unforeseen circumstances like feeding, 5 SAs or other shit which might happen.

^ agreed...I think the game needs a break from I got bored so lets war type stuff and base it off nonsense happening...teach the new guys and old guys how to net so they can compete better and be more interested in winning

Yes someone please teach marine how to net

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    ^ agreed...I think the game needs a break from I got bored so lets war type stuff and base it off nonsense happening...teach the new guys and old guys how to net so they can compete better and be more interested in winning
    I think whiston needs to teach me how to net !
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Ouch ::

after looking at the scores list just now, there was literally like 11 states i was even able to attack. over half of which were terrible grabs anyways. i agree i would like to just peacefully net and hope to bring in new members or something. i loved when this game had a couple thousand, even a few hundred is nice. 40 sucks.
    Dak at heart