Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LOR GB feeding

didn't a certain nation complain about infantry hoarding a couple sets back which was their reason for killing everybody and now complaining about having units...im getting confused with what people are suppose to do??? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    didn't a certain nation complain about infantry hoarding a couple sets back which was their reason for killing everybody and now complaining about having units...im getting confused with what people are suppose to do??? -_-
    Delete your state
    Or use sams and not jets at level 8...when a warring nation promised you peace one set, and then attacked you anyway...then they ask for peace again and go on to upgrade jets to level 8...what u meant to think?

GRIM.. LD, Devildog and xaviour..

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    Delete your state
    Or use sams and not jets at level 8...when a warring nation promised you peace one set, and then attacked you anyway...then they ask for peace again and go on to upgrade jets to level 8...what u meant to think?
    i already have lvl8 SAMs for more than a day i think.. but no one sells it in PM, you guys should sell some
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

hahaha, we can just about cover ourselves, been buying loads of the BM

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    hahaha, we can just about cover ourselves, been buying loads of the BM
    Lol we aren't covering for an FS .

Also I am not going to be inf hoarding the whole time have to get some defensive units.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

last time I checked...jets were used to help you break with attacks in SA as well...unless your the top state or close to fighting for that top spot you usually go jets so you can break them...I think somebody is just trying to find a reason to war again like usual -_-

last time I checked...jets were used to help you break with attacks in SA as well...unless your the top state or close to fighting for that top spot you usually go jets so you can break them...I think somebody is just trying to find a reason to war again like usual -_-

I don't ever remember a set where I chose SAMs over jets. The only single set I did was when I won it to keep jameswheel from hitting me. Otherwise I always go jets so I can SA break people above me.

Also, Ali tell your noob to stop ****ing attacking me. Multiple harmful spy ops and now he just SAd me like 10 damn times in a row.
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    I don't ever remember a set where I chose SAMs over jets. The only single set I did was when I won it to keep jameswheel from hitting me. Otherwise I always go jets so I can SA break people above me.

Also, Ali tell your noob to stop ****ing attacking me. Multiple harmful spy ops and now he just SAd me like 10 damn times in a row.
    wow ima talk to that dude again i messaged him before he like land raped you! ummm if you wanna aa him or some shit and regain land let me know.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Fair enough, I only used jets in wars, otherwise i do sams...hence me being worried.

WOW that was a land rape!!...better get my defence up against n00bs liek it hehe

Missionary Guest

dont worry cem, i got your land back for you :-)