Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi everybody, Im very happy that I found this game ... again. I've been looking for this for a long time. It was once called World-Of-War. I used to play this a lot and It's a fun thing to do on a daily basis.

I've been searching all kinds of crappy google querries "World of War" "Browser war game" like a year ago, and yesterday I remembered about this game again and made a better search querry like " Spies, Tanks, Jets, AGM, Nation" and Nation-Wars popped on first place

There is a reset comming in a few hours so, Good Luck and have fun.

I have some questions:

Can you attack a state from your nation ?
    Do I have to re-register my state after each round ?
    Last edited by aloizien; 08-27-2014 at 14:40. Reason: Old question was answered and I have some new questions.

Missionary Guest

hi and welcome back.

you state is automatically made each set, you just have to log in. and no you cannot attack a state that is in the same nation as you, i wish you could .

welcome to NIP aswel. i hope you will be back with us next set, some great players in there that can teach you so much.

Welcome back to the game! Happy to have you here!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Welcome to the game! Glad you are back. Did you play under the same name back in WoW?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Welcome back!!

We have few days break now, so if you have any questions reg game play then let us know.
    As promised, ill PM you start up strategies, as you prob noticed, a lot of things have changed now.

Welcome back! I used to play world of war too and then could not find this game for years because of the name change. I didn't know it still existed until I stumbled across it last year. I see you are as excited as I was to find a long lost game.
    I'm from Texas, what country are you from?

Thank you for the warm welcome, I don't remember my nickname when the game was called WoW, I remember we used to change our nicknames each round. Maybe I was using the nickname "CorkScrew" It was really long time ago, I was just starting highschool I also don't remember why I stopped playing, maybe I started playing quake 3 or another game and forgot about WoW. I've been nostalgic about this for a long time, glad I found it again to meet you guys and enjoy a few hours a day of this awesome TEXT game. I remember some of my buddies trolling me about playing a text game 10 years ago, how about now haha

I will play the next round and maybe more, we'll see how it goes. Im happy to join NiP.
    I am from Bulgaria, Eastern Europe.

I have one more question, how long till the next round starts ?

It should start on the 1st September. Did you play in [BG] nation back then?
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

If I remember correctly yes BG for Bulgaria, there was this guy "joker" who introduced me to the game becuase they needed more people for war I remember playing Jets only for 1 set and doing only AR attacks You guys keep reminding good stuff about the past, im enjoying it

welcome back to the game!!!