Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi there

Too bad, but oh well

He was having a fine first full set. over 30k land and a good NW.

Could have easily had a few top 10/top5 finishes once he learned the game better.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Too bad, but oh well
    It's not oh well. Not everyone understands how this game is played right off the bat. There are times even after we have explained things that people still don't fully understand. It takes time. Using them as a target to show an example doesn't help. Some take being attacked more personal that others. Some of his points were valid. There is a wide gap on who can hit who. It worked when we had 1k plus members but maybe we should look at lowering it some.

In the future, please do not use there own state as an example. Use mine if need be.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

1 of the new guys in my nation has the same arguement. Why play if you are going to get farmed by someone with 100m more net than you.

I understand their side, but we have to try to bring the nation/team aspect back into the game. That is where this game shines. not from individual netting.

Growing up, the best part of this game was the politics and the feel of a nation goal. However, the same politics is what killed the game.

We need to find a medium that will include the good politics that helped this game strive.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1