Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome NZ Members!!

Default Welcome NZ Members!!

Below is a copy of the in game message I sent out earlier.

I just wanted to send a quick message out to a few new members who have joined us from Nuke Zone. As most of you already know, NZ has decided to shut down. It was a great game and many of us have played it over the years. A few of the NZ members have decided to try our game, so welcome.

Our game is small but growing. We have been here for a little while now and we once went by the name of World of War. It is a tough battle for our text based games to compete with the action games of today, but we hold our own and will not be going anywhere.

The game can seem a little confusing. There is a lot to it. Feel free to reach out to any of our vet members as we love to help new people learn their way around. Also, feel free to post questions on our main forums. Nation Wars has recently made a huge change by condensing a couple of our strats to Resource Strat. The manual hasn't been changed yet as we are still tweaking this a little. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that as the manual doesn't have anything about that strat yet. It will soon

Again, welcome to Nation Wars and please, feel free to contact any of us with any questions you may have.

Good luck!
    Mr President

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Welcome

I will take your land and mon$y now

welcome to the game guys...hope you enjoy your stay and stay awhile!!!

Welcome everyone!

IF you need any help, contact me in game, Superpasha #20.

Will be glad to help, you also welcome to join our Nation Ninjas in Pyjamas, and get the full benefit of a fully working nation (+upto 70% bonus to your production and 50% bonus to your army)

Thanks, Ive activly played nukezone since 2009, it started in highschool together with my friends and keept playing it until today. maybe had 1 or 2 rounds off sometimes but other then that ive been very active, no work no school just playing games all day.

il gladly get help from anyone to understand this game, and join a alliance/clan aslong i wont get slaughtered the first day i join. so far ive just build what i think will be good and allready considering to donate, The game looks good.

Hi Sinder - You won't get slaughtered the first day . You may get attacked for land, but that is all part of this game. Land is the key to everything here. The more you have the bigger and better you will be. The game is a good balance between simple and hard. Simple enough to play turns and have fun but complicated if you seek higher scores.

Nations like NIP, LoR and eleet are good nations to join. They will help you learn the ins and outs of the game. Our game is a very good game. Everything is set in place, all we need now are the members to make it happen

Thanks for joining!!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Hi Sinder - You won't get slaughtered the first day . You may get attacked for land, but that is all part of this game. Land is the key to everything here. The more you have the bigger and better you will be. The game is a good balance between simple and hard. Simple enough to play turns and have fun but complicated if you seek higher scores.

Nations like NIP, LoR and eleet are good nations to join. They will help you learn the ins and outs of the game. Our game is a very good game. Everything is set in place, all we need now are the members to make it happen

Thanks for joining!!
    Thanks, ive sent a application to the NIP.

But when i read the donator page then it says i dont have to claim turns manually it will do it auto? where do i even claim these turns if im not a donator?
    Last edited by sinder; 09-09-2014 at 17:36.

I havent seen your application :/ but i sent you a message with the password in game.

Those turns are at the top of the screen under bonuses. (I use Desert theme, so urs might be in other place)

If you're as active as you say you are then you are welcome to join eleet as well (also u need to use skype). So if NiP doesn't satisfy you, you can contact #12 ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    If you're as active as you say you are then you are welcome to join eleet as well (also u need to use skype). So if NiP doesn't satisfy you, you can contact #12 ingame.
    We can satisfy everyone, thank you very much

But jokes apart, I would recommend for new players to try out few diff nations, but not in the same set.