Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome NZ Members!!

pcgluva Guest

So guffy perm baned me from the forums a day before they went down for posting about Nation-Wars

To: Extinction of pcgluva (#545376)
    Date: September 8th, 2014 03:10 (3d 1h 29min)
    Subject: Re: CLAN: Fwd: Re: Forum Ban

Message: I'm not sure how to take this... Guffy is either a **** for shutting down the game without giving us any hope for a replacement in his original statement to the players or he's a secretive little ferret-bastard with some big plans the likes of which this game hasn't seen in many rounds.

*~ If it's that stupid, take it out of the gene pool! ~*

Extinction of pcgluva (#545376) wrote:
    >
    >
    > ----------------------------------------------------
    > ELE AND PROUD SINCE ROUND 15
    > ELE Leader R20-57 // SAH CoL
    >
    >
    > Guffy (#1) wrote:
    > > No one said there will never be any more NZ. There just wont be any more NZ as you know it, for a little while.
    > >
    > > Advertising other games on the forums have always been against the rules.
    > >
    > > Guffy - Stefan Karlstr?m
    > > Lead Developer, Chief Administrator
    > > NZ Crew
    > >
    > > Extinction of pcgluva (#545376) wrote:
    > > > I try to help keep the community i came to love together, and give them some light in the last days of your game and you ban me from the forums. What a joke man. I grew up playing your game since i was 12 i am now 23, im glad your going out in true fashion.
    > > >
    > > > ----------------------------------------------------
    > > > ELE AND PROUD SINCE ROUND 15
    > > > ELE Leader R20-57 // SAH CoL
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Guffy (#1) wrote:
    > > > > Sean,
    > > > >
    > > > > You have been permanently banned from the NukeZone forums.
    > > > >
    > > > > Game advertising not accepted. (See http://www.nukezone.nu/forumRules.asp?B4 for more info)
    > > > >
    > > > > Rules still apply.
    > > > >
    > > > > Guffy - Stefan Karlstr?m
    > > > > Lead Developer, Chief Administrator
    > > > > NZ Crew
    As like World of War and Nation Wars, I have played Nukezone For so many years, Extinction Level Event [ELE] was founded in Nukezone, by a WoW player Bled4Dayz(Vortex/Kenny), but it was a cross clan from WoW, I am not sure who started it in WoW back then, maybe someone could shed some light?

anyways, ELE has been running in NZ representing nation-wars/world-of-war since back then I had spent years running this clan with Danson // Verboden Rijk, Round 15-Round 58, we merged in the last two rounds with an old co leader from ELE.
    Last edited by pcgluva; 09-10-2014 at 23:52.

That is to bad. As a game owner I do not like/allow advertisements for others games however with that said, If my game was closing down and someone was trying to keep the community together I would not ban someone for it. Especially when it is a long time member who supported the game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I tried playing that game a few times... and every time I was killed within a day or two. Even one time, I waited until the start of the set to see if it would make a difference. It didn't =[
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Well, maybe that's how the cookie crumbles in that game.

I can see the same type of confusion in nw. You can go top5 in first days of the set without worries, but then starting from the second half of the first week states are going to jump leaving the former leaders wondering "which witchcraft is this?". True, this doesn't equal to getting killed and this phenomen can be easily explained to them by a more experienced player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    welcome to Nation Wars

hello hello

our little band of jolly onions are NZ refugees, gently washed ashore and marooned here. we're glad of it too! while i appreciate the offers and advice to join pre-existing nations we're gonna dive right in and have a pop at it freestyle. we may do things a little differently at first so if you see us being foolish we'd appreciate the input.

[lom] is old, formed in 2003 by myself, my brother and an IRL friend and we still retain many originals [there's more arriving soon we hope]. we hope to be a threat but never take us seriously... or is that supposed to be the other way around?

damned propoganda bureau!

Hey malice, if you like I'll join you next set to help gear you guys in the right direction. You'll be running the nation, but I'll just be sending messages periodically to help make you guys efficient.

If interested send me a message on here
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by towncalledMalice View Post
    hello hello

our little band of jolly onions are NZ refugees, gently washed ashore and marooned here. we're glad of it too! while i appreciate the offers and advice to join pre-existing nations we're gonna dive right in and have a pop at it freestyle. we may do things a little differently at first so if you see us being foolish we'd appreciate the input.

[lom] is old, formed in 2003 by myself, my brother and an IRL friend and we still retain many originals [there's more arriving soon we hope]. we hope to be a threat but never take us seriously... or is that supposed to be the other way around?

damned propoganda bureau!
    Welcome guys!! I will do few intels on you and your nation, then will send you critique of your states and nation set up.
    Also, having an experience player join you will be great help..even though he is leaving my nation why andy WHY!!! :'(

than again andy leaving isn't really hurting you much either pasha =P

Because I always go for what's hip and cool at the time. NIP is old news. It's like the boy bands of the 90s.

Just a bunch of pretty boys that were popular Ages ago.

But I still do love my boy bands from the 90s
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Because I always go for what's hip and cool at the time. NIP is old news. It's like the boy bands of the 90s.

Just a bunch of pretty boys that were popular Ages ago.

But I still do love my boy bands from the 90s
    hahaha that was pretty funny nball.. Anyway, andy is a great member. He was trained by the best leader/nation in the game

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"