Thread: Free 30 day Premium

Default Free 30 day Premium

For a limited time, new accounts will now receive a free 30 day premium account.

Premium accounts do not offer any game altering advantages over a non premium member but they do have some cool features. Please see HERE
    for more information.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I'm might also add that a lifetime premium is a good deal. I got mine years ago and have never had to worry about renewing.

Missionary Guest

not thought of adding a few game play options into the premium account option?

slightly bigger bank, collect the mission bonuses (not just as a new member), can store a few more turns etc etc etc

a few little things like that that will make a small differnece but not a massive amount.

I'd rather see non-game play perks. Get creative. Just nothing that gives an unfair advantage. As long as we never bring back that buzzing mosquito ad.

buzzing mosquito and the tupperware add. Those are terrible.

But shouldn't we give a prem account to the 10 or so members that came here and currently inviting people to the game?

Can you set up a 'custom' theme for prem members? Where you can choose the color of the writing, background etc. Have it based of the classic view?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    I'd rather see non-game play perks. Get creative. Just nothing that gives an unfair advantage. As long as we never bring back that buzzing mosquito ad.
    i dont see the problem with afew minor ingame advantages. its not like me getting a prem account and i suddenly win the set because of it. we currently have like 4-5 players playing that are able to win the set, afew ingame perks isnt going to make much of a differnce and it means you are actually getting something for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    not thought of adding a few game play options into the premium account option?

slightly bigger bank, collect the mission bonuses (not just as a new member), can store a few more turns etc etc etc

a few little things like that that will make a small differnece but not a massive amount.
    Some great suggestions here!

I don't believe that just because someone paid for a premium that is should give any in game advantages or bonuses. The game was built to be played free of charge for anyone who wishes to play it. Premiums are basically nothing more than a glorified donation. These donations help keep the game running. I'm not saying that there can't be any new things added for premium members. Some of the suggestions are good ones and I'll work on adding some new things.

Also, I can add premiums to those who joined before. I'll try to remember who they were but feel free to post your name below if you came from NZ and don't have a premium account yet. I'll work on them during this week.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"