Thread: New Player Suggestion Thread

Default New Player Suggestion Thread

Hi Everyone. Recently, we have had a bunch of members join us from Nukezone. I hope you are all enjoying your first set. Which has been very peaceful.

I would like to know your thoughts and suggestions to help improve this game?

We already heard of one in the suggestions thread, but I would like to see everyone elses input.

Please be as critcal and vocal as possible. We wont be mad at you for it
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Well, there could be Clan bonuses. wich will increase more strategy and war. on Nukezone pretty much everyone was trying to get these bonuses because it was good amount of turns and money. ive been playing now 2 rounds on here, and there is not much war going on here. on NZ we had 3-4 clan wars every week. And Extending the round a little longer would be great.

Hi there,

I'm little lost on the clan bonuses idea, care to elaborate?

Secondly, the reason you don't see many wars here is simple. With that little nations around, nobody wants to be the ******bag to wipe out another nation erasing a good percentage of the active players. Wars are fatal here. Nobody just uses war to weaken the enemy (except for the suiciders), we use war to kill. Besides that, warring usually doesn't happen because one nation wants to gain something. Wars happen because of personal grudges or because we are pissed that somebody else played better than us and now we want to ruin their set. Wars cripple the attackers state as well, so usually when two big nations get into a war, they both lose.

Extending the round. Call me grumpy, but I fail to see how that would change/help/brighten anything. In a peaceful round the winning state/nation is decided on the first 2 weeks with almost 90% of probability. I personally remember like a couple of rounds when 2 very good netters had a battle for the #1 until like third week. So it gets a little boring for the rest of the states, don't you think? I mean they know they can't win anymore. Plus, I always like to try to do better on the NEXT round. Even if I have played the game for 10 years, I still hope that the next round will be the round for me. I will avoid the mistakes I did this set, I will dedicate more time to this, I will succeed.
    And, I think it's quite convenient that you know that the round will always start on the first day of the new month. On another version of this game, we had shorter rounds, and the rounds didn't start on a fixed date, so you sometimes missed the start or waited for the admin for a week to restart the game.

So please do tell more about the clan bonuses, sounds promising/interesting/worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Hi there,

I'm little lost on the clan bonuses idea, care to elaborate?

Secondly, the reason you don't see many wars here is simple. With that little nations around, nobody wants to be the ******bag to wipe out another nation erasing a good percentage of the active players. Wars are fatal here. Nobody just uses war to weaken the enemy (except for the suiciders), we use war to kill. Besides that, warring usually doesn't happen because one nation wants to gain something. Wars happen because of personal grudges or because we are pissed that somebody else played better than us and now we want to ruin their set. Wars cripple the attackers state as well, so usually when two big nations get into a war, they both lose.

Extending the round. Call me grumpy, but I fail to see how that would change/help/brighten anything. In a peaceful round the winning state/nation is decided on the first 2 weeks with almost 90% of probability. I personally remember like a couple of rounds when 2 very good netters had a battle for the #1 until like third week. So it gets a little boring for the rest of the states, don't you think? I mean they know they can't win anymore. Plus, I always like to try to do better on the NEXT round. Even if I have played the game for 10 years, I still hope that the next round will be the round for me. I will avoid the mistakes I did this set, I will dedicate more time to this, I will succeed.
    And, I think it's quite convenient that you know that the round will always start on the first day of the new month. On another version of this game, we had shorter rounds, and the rounds didn't start on a fixed date, so you sometimes missed the start or waited for the admin for a week to restart the game.

So please do tell more about the clan bonuses, sounds promising/interesting/worth trying.
    Well im not so very good at explain stuff, but il try my best. i bet alot gonna missunderstand me, but il try. Clan bonuses worked like when you attacked someone you were in clan war with you got clan points everytime you made a succesfull attack and destroyed some units or buildings, how more u destroy how more u get. but i think 25 points were maxium, but thats if you kill the target. a nuclear bomb gave you 15 points. every 2500,5000,10,000,15,000,20,000,25,000,30,000,40,00 0,50,000. (ive never been in a clan that have reached 50k points, but ive seen some. and every time they reach these counts they have 2 days to claim the clan bonus, i only remember the 2500 one, but it was 75 turns and 750,000 cash, its not very much but it helps. and extending the round then i just meant like now ive played for soon 3 weeks and im starting to get a good amount of units, but im soon gonna lose em all. i feel like the round is to short to be able to have a real war other then random attack once a day.
    The clan wars i speaking about, if someone target you then they will attack you until they end the war them self, but they can only attack people in their own NW rank (so its gonna be hard to kill someone without a mutual fight). Only in a mutual fight people can attack anyone in your clan, mutual is when both clan starts a war on each other. we didnt have so much people on NZ either, around 100 active players. but we could still have 3-4 different clan battles each week, so i dont see why it would be any difference here with the nations. Ive been on and off NZ since 2009. You was pretty much forced to play activly on NZ if you dont wanna die and start on 0, and i just was offline for a week now because i got DDoS attacked, and my town were all fine when i got back. if this would be NZ then i would be dead after 2 days. it would force players to be more active, now people just log on and build and spend their turns and log out because nobody is afraid of getting killed.

"""rounds when 2 very good netters had a battle for the #1 until like third week"""

with clan bonuses then you could change the round and build something different to be able to counter the clan and win, even if the other clans around you cant win. theres a chance to win with the bonus by attacking nations/clans in your own NW, and if they know what to use their bonus for then they could easy change the battle and take down the bigger clans. Sometimes diplomacy and alliances happeneded to go war against bigger clans to take them down.
    Last edited by sinder; 10-25-2014 at 14:50.