Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: War November set

Default War November set

Hey guys,

It looks inevitable that some kind of war will break out, so I propose that we just agree on it here.
    And have a war.

As soon as all original state from a nation die, the nation will be declared defeated and can not continue the war. Or something like it...so it is not a war to the last day.

NZ guys, warring is a whole new way of warring, I think you should join the war too and have a 3ways or is USG comes 4way war.
    If you decide to join up, tell us now, so between NiP and Eleet, we can find an experience member who will join your nation and lead the war for you (best way to learn)

Alternatively, we can have 2 nation war, with ALL players from other nation joining us and we can have a war 20vs20 or so.

Just throwing few ideas out there.

What you guys think/propose?

I think this won't be that interesting.
    As you know, killing states is not hard in nw, so the winner might be clear after the first strike.

I rather propose this:
    Lets put a prize for following wins (mrp perhaps can give the winners some premium?):
    * Highest nw - on a set, where war is ok and promoted, winning is difficult and should be respected
    * Highest nw killed - given to a state who killes the state with highest nw

This promotes a couple of things, imo. First of all nations wouldnt just wipe each other out. They'd still be netting, but... best netters are targets.

Or something like that, just please lets not make this about who kills the most states/nw. We don't have that many active states for that.

yeah count me out I don't have time to play as is so I def don't have time to war...im just going to expand and build all round again like I did this round

Yeah, my first full set back after a long absence and needing to learn changes, I don't think I will willingly participate in a war... not yet.

Don't worry Dogma, you and I will sit in our electric wheelchairs and watch the show

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

declares war on mr p oh wait i might need a state first oh well forum war

wardogs will be casher/resource this set. So everybody else, please be indies.

hahaha yeah we are 100% goign to be cashiers too...and indy )

I say we all don't allow Pasha to get over 1m NW ever for a reset and call that a victory.