Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: War November set

I was going to say that too Andy...

Actually Marine, I think you are best as the Hired Gun. That is the you we have come to admire...

touchee again gotta like me first before you cant =P

yeah this is true...I pretty much just tag up to help mess stuff up and than go back to my own lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Do you even know how many people have left the game because of being killed? Being bored because of all the netting? Leaving because they were suicided? Leaving because they didn't win first place? Why is it so wrong to point out a fact. There are some who when killed will seek revenge, there others that will quit. For 10 years we have tried to keep people from leaving when being killed and nothing works. So the plain truth is, those who leave after they have been killed would have eventually left for some other reason. What is the reason the 30 we have stuck around?

We have tried to cater those who want to war. We have tried to cater those who want to net. We have tried to cater those who don't want changes, those that do. Please tell me how to make everyone happy and I'll be happy to do it. There are those who will accept this game and understand it right from the start or soon after and there are those who won't. Are we not supposed to discuss those who leave and why?

Why have you stuck around all these years? Perhaps it's the competitiveness, the game is in your blood, the community, the family atmosphere within our little group. Some fit in, some don't. Why is it wrong to say what I said? Please explain why you think it's the stupidest statement you have read in a long time. I truly hope you are not questioning my dedication to this game ..
    I was way too harsh on you. It just seemed like you don't really care anymore, but obviously that's not the case considering the time you've invested in trying to improve the game. I understand that keeping people playing a text-based game is extremely difficult, especially in 2014. And honestly I don't have an answer to this problem either. But I personally have stuck around, because there's a cool group of people I play with set after set. Even when I don't play a particular set I still talk to those guys on skype etc. Anyway, I am sorry.
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

Quote Originally Posted by heyneken View Post
    I was way too harsh on you. It just seemed like you don't really care anymore, but obviously that's not the case considering the time you've invested in trying to improve the game. I understand that keeping people playing a text-based game is extremely difficult, especially in 2014. And honestly I don't have an answer to this problem either. But I personally have stuck around, because there's a cool group of people I play with set after set. Even when I don't play a particular set I still talk to those guys on skype etc. Anyway, I am sorry.
    OMG Hey is human after all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    OMG Hey is human after all!!
    shut it you commie
    >Gretchen will never choose to sit next to you in class.

Amanda even attempts an underwater blowjob but nearly drowns after getting carried away.

No apology needed but thank you. And I 100% agree with why you have stayed. All of us have stayed because of the people here. Games are games and people get bored with them at times but they come back because of the people here. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about ways to improve the game. I'm always trying to make it better. There were times when I first opened the game where I would make changes because at the moment they sounded really good but in the end they were not. So now I try to think it all through before we make changes. My main plan right now is to finish up making the strats balanced and make sense and a couple other changes and then finishing up the andorid app and then iphone app. (apple is more costly and time consuming) I think having apps is going to help us a lot, not only with membership but also activity.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

shut it you commie
    idi na hui