Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EST VS AC

Default EST VS AC

At 22:07 November 19th 2014, the nation EST declared war against AC in an attempt to steal our land and kill our civilians. At 02:09 November 20th 2014 I ordered the military commanders to commence a first strike against the nation of EST. The reports from the commanding officers in the field shows good success at striking a knife through the heart of their largest state. Though the odds are stacked against us, let it be clear that we will not stand in the shadows.

Our small nation strives for peace within the global community however when forced we will lose it all to save our honor. I call upon the larger nations within our global community to help defeat the tyrants of the world. Terrorists like these need to be chased and defeated on all four corners of the world. Looking the other way does nothing but encourage these axis of evil nations to continue to kill innocent civilians. They must be stopped. Though our nation may be destroyed very soon, it was our responsibility to do our part in stopping these crazed terrorists. I can only hope other nations will do the same.

Godspeed
    Last edited by Mr President; 11-19-2014 at 21:52.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

OORAH!!!

lmao this is one thing I miss from back in the day...when USA was around you guys use to come up with such awesome reasoning's and threads =P

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    lmao this is one thing I miss from back in the day...when USA was around you guys use to come up with such awesome reasoning's and threads =P

If USA was still around, EST wouldn't be

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    If USA was still around, EST wouldn't be

Just sayin...

Next time you should check the message for declaring the war Mr President
    If you can duplicate it and the message i sent you really is a game bug....well you know what we asked

We are confident in our fate. But sometimes the war cry has no restraint. Aye we may very well perish but we died well and in service to our cause and to our nation...

maybe USA should have a reunion set with Pres leading???

Quote Originally Posted by Visconti View Post
    Next time you should check the message for declaring the war Mr President
    If you can duplicate it and the message i sent you really is a game bug....well you know what we asked
    I know what your message said but just saying "testing 3" wasn't enough. Why didn't you send me a message saying you will not be attacking? I really didn't know for sure what you would do and I didn't want to sit and wait to die.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

As for the other issue, I'm looking into it and will get back to you later today with what I find.

Yea, well.....ship happens indeed Lets see how this war goes then. No need to waste a perfectly good declaration especially when other nations seem to not really want to do anything to stir the pot.
    Last edited by L P; 11-24-2014 at 08:50. Reason: Profane words will be edited at my will.