Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EST VS AC

ok.. Sounds good. Just remember, be gentle.. We're old

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

And frail...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    At 22:07 November 19th 2014, the nation EST declared war against AC in an attempt to steal our land and kill our civilians. At 02:09 November 20th 2014 I ordered the military commanders to commence a first strike against the nation of EST. The reports from the commanding officers in the field shows good success at striking a knife through the heart of their largest state. Though the odds are stacked against us, let it be clear that we will not stand in the shadows.

Our small nation strives for peace within the global community however when forced we will lose it all to save our honor. I call upon the larger nations within our global community to help defeat the tyrants of the world. Terrorists like these need to be chased and defeated on all four corners of the world. Looking the other way does nothing but encourage these axis of evil nations to continue to kill innocent civilians. They must be stopped. Though our nation may be destroyed very soon, it was our responsibility to do our part in stopping these crazed terrorists. I can only hope other nations will do the same.

Godspeed
    WOW!!! that is the best message I have seen ever!! haha

All kinds of "neutral" people have decided to crawl out as can be seen, guess next round we wont consider anyone to be neutral anymore

NiP is neutral

After 30 minutes of "Who do i attack", "I spilled my beer on my keyboard", "How much is lvl 1 vs lvl 8", "What kind of attack are we doing", "I try 5 mil lvl1s....wooops", "Im out of turns", "Who has turns?", "When can i go back to the party","Woops 5 reds in 5 turns" and "Why is my readiness lowering when i attack" we managed to defeat The Boss himself. The Level 13 of Doom. Not bad for a bunch of hillbillys playing second set in 8 something years.

We probably will be dead in 2 days or so now but as they say...........Take what you can......and give nothing back.

And a little music for today:

Was fun and i hope it continues that way

Estonian music is pretty good

nex time we do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Visconti View Post
    After 30 minutes of "Who do i attack", "I spilled my beer on my keyboard", "How much is lvl 1 vs lvl 8", "What kind of attack are we doing", "I try 5 mil lvl1s....wooops", "Im out of turns", "Who has turns?", "When can i go back to the party","Woops 5 reds in 5 turns" and "Why is my readiness lowering when i attack" we managed to defeat The Boss himself. The Level 13 of Doom. Not bad for a bunch of hillbillys playing second set in 8 something years.

We probably will be dead in 2 days or so now but as they say...........Take what you can......and give nothing back.

And a little music for today:

Was fun and i hope it continues that way

well done. I had a feeling It would be today. I stayed on as long as I could but then I had to go. Congratulations. Nice kill.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"