Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: am sorry and happy.

Yeah, you guys jumped the gun. since man nation, with an N on its name. Didn't have to jump on killing the lone nation.

Emily, I have a spot for you in my nation next set, I promised Marine nor Pasha will kill you.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

woo woo woo why you have to be saying I wont kill Emily already maybe I want to kill your nation for shits and giggles =P

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    woo woo woo why you have to be saying I wont kill Emily already maybe I want to kill your nation for shits and giggles =P
    We'd kill you first
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

yeah most likely seems to go that way except for last round due to pure luck -_-

You guys need to figure something out, or people will keep leaving. This forum argument was more likely the reason ITI left. Whilston did what it seemed he could do to get medals, and you guys call him pathetic and amateurish for what? Breaking an unwritten rule? There are too many goddamn unwritten rules. Why not give him the medal? Is it that important not to? It's not like he'll get the others any time soon. You guys need to practice being more helpful and inclusive...

Sorry, that was a little harsh, I just woke up. still, it was hard to read through this thread and not see vets ganging up on a newbie. Also, pretty sure ITI was an eleet restart. The name and ability kind of gave it away. Also, Emily Thorne is a character on a tv show called revenge.

Even if it was an Eleet restart, we have to give the new accounts the benifit of the doubt. A lot of people come from the game EE and the state buildup is very similar. If you can net well in EE you can net very well in NW.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Appletanks View Post
    You guys need to figure something out, or people will keep leaving. This forum argument was more likely the reason ITI left. Whilston did what it seemed he could do to get medals, and you guys call him pathetic and amateurish for what? Breaking an unwritten rule? There are too many goddamn unwritten rules. Why not give him the medal? Is it that important not to? It's not like he'll get the others any time soon. You guys need to practice being more helpful and inclusive...
    Apple, your not being harsh and I agree with you actually...only reason we are having this chat is because Whilston been a part of this community for about a year now, adding loads of great suggestions and activity to the game, he is deffo a valued member of our community and because we value him highly, and we know he is not going to quit just because the game is played as it is...we can afford to give him harsh love.

What I did to reach my 20 kills, is justa small example of difference between hard work and easy work for medal gain, which was in a way showing him something, but also to show to whilston that it takes skill to be in top10 ever, and if no skill was required then anyone in space of 30mins can be top ever for kills etc...

non of what is being discussed here is part of unwriten rules, but medal gain should warrant some hard work...(and i am actually working on making this unwritten rules etehr go away or written, i will make my suggestion to MrP when I have a version i am happy with, and then it will become public, new medals is also part of it.)

Also thank you for agreeing that ITI seemed like a restart...i havent seen a single n00b join the game, quickly make his own nation, tun it properly, to proper upgrading on one type of unit, support one type of units...so "N" next to his name meant nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Even if it was an Eleet restart, we have to give the new accounts the benifit of the doubt. A lot of people come from the game EE and the state buildup is very similar. If you can net well in EE you can net very well in NW.
    if people come from EE, then they deffo expect to be killed or attacked, at the same time EE players do not grab for land they expand...

agreed with everything stated above...these medals are not just for a self esteem boost...they were mostly to get into the HoF essentially so it should be treated with respect and done in a matter that is justifiable

there should be a set way that things should be done to get these medals because they almost take no skill to even do now which defeats the purpose of the HoF in the first place...the HoF use to actually mean something like the person did outstanding things to help the game whether by helping people round after round or straight up being a badass player...this motivated other players to try harder and either net like a rockstar or war your way to the top

allowing everybody to just get a medal and end up in the HoF is a joke and ruins the integrity and respect of those players that deserved to be there from their hard work and dedication to the game

I remember when people actually use to have to get nominated and voted in once in a blue moon...with the amount of players this game has now it should be even harder to get into the HoF or else everybody will end up in it in due time