Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NiP/SiM change of policy

Default NiP/SiM change of policy

Hey,

so we had a discussion and decided not follow the unwritten rule for the SAs in top 10.
    Instead we will only stick to it on states who are in top 5.

So if you are ranked anywere outside top5, our states will double hit you
    At the same time, any of our state outside top5 is free for double attacks.

Defeated attacks DO NOT COUNT, unless its in top 3 (basically a race for the top)

Explanation for Whilston....
    I in top 5, u hit me once.
    I outside top 5, you can hit me 2 times
    Any more than two times, we will start AAing u guys...coz u seem to refuse to learn and continue ur triplle hits on our states this set too...
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 02-06-2015 at 09:01.

Just to make sure everyone is clear. There are no GAME rules about attacking another state for land. For the longest time there has always been an "unwritten" agreement that states in the top 10 should not be double tapped. This is because states in the top 10 are competing for 1st place and shouldn't have their chances lowered by needless double or triple attacks, which produce little land grabs but costly military losses.

Each nation in the game has the right to make their own rules on attacking and how they will enforce them. As you see above, Pasha has stated what policy they will be enforcing this set (and forever until changed). As Nation leaders you have the right to ignore his new set policy, but be prepared to face the consequences.

I just wanted everyone to know that these unwritten rules are between nations only and NOT game rules.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

CAS will be allowing triple, even quadruple taps on our states, given that they are sufficiently spread out so as not to expire all at once. If you hit me once every six hours, you are my best friend and ally and we will share wine until the end of time.

^ agreed lmao no disagreement here =P give me all the GB you like USOG...only ruins other peoples grabs not your own

I'm all in for anything that produces action and excitement! If you look at my attacks I've honored those unwritten rules as explained to me. Now I see where all this is heading, first one to the top with a active and loyal nation has the advantage. If there's an active Nation with an opening that likes to communicate, respond to messages and strategize let me know. I refuse to be anyones land ***** because of a lack of communication and inactivity!! ... Good Day!
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/signaturepics/sigpic57223_2.gif

Actually allowing to strike at top 10 multiple times makes it even easier to get away if you are the first one

Then you run the risk of AAs
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

i don't understand all this nonsense about grabs anway...as the game says "Domination Leads To War" so if you do good expect others to hit you for it and without any crazy reason behind it

Well, our decision was based on membership numbers..and on boredom.

Mainly boredom )

p.s. Solder, join my nation next set, we are a very active nation...and i always try to think of shit to do for our members each set

http://forums.nation-wars.com/signaturepics/sigpic57223_2.gif