Thread: KGK vs ITI???

Default KGK vs ITI???

So im guessing EST cant fight their own battles lmao pathetic cant take out 1 guy on your own without somebody coming to your rescue

Not sure what you saw happen. This was never EST's battle. #40 AA'd a KGK member and then they killed him. Pretty straightforward.

you are correct sir my apologies...except the fact its still a battle the others couldn't handle since all these guys do is switch nations every set so still pathetic in my opinion...the guy didn't even help with the kill

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Estonia shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 5.1 of the Charter of the United Estonians, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the Baltic area. Such measures shall be terminated when the nations have taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.

Or simply put: EST and KGK are same nation, we are just divided because of the 4 member cap. And the guy who was attacked did not help with the attack simply because he is a new player and he is still learning the basics of the game. His training program is not at war stage yet.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Come over to Minsk guys, if you need a safe place to hold talks