Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
Been suggesting ideas to Mr P for 6 months now, nothing except the member cap has changed......
I think this is the real problem, as unfortunately Mike can not offer this game much time due to his work commitments, and this game requires full time work to change it around and to include numerous suggestions from forums. Easy suggestions like 4 member cap can be implemented in few mins...but others require rewriting codes and etc.

you are also correct in ur statement, if its not EST then it will be dominated by others...you say SiM will dominate, maybe so...but if we do it be done in proper manner without feeding, so other states will have a chance, and winners will be decided by skill. The example you gave of vin selling cheap army...well its simple...its all the tricks we learned from Eleet and EST, and i actually never asked for units to be cheap..Vin decided on the price himself, I just wanted PM units and not BM.

Feeding been a part of the game for long, and always went on...on a bigger level bigger nations were warred coz of it in the past...now there is not enough members, and it leave us with ether accepting it...or warring and as it was pointed out, we been warring for over a year now coz of it, and everyone is tired.
When you start killing states, so you feeding goes unchallenged, thats when it becomes a piss take, as no one else would ever have a chance to do anything, and by ur style of play you are basically asking the rest of players, to play only to feed you guys even more, and if anyone is too good u kill him. Would you play the game if you played solo and NiP was doing what EST doing?

Its been spoke about the rest of players having no real encouragement to continue the set after first week...and suggestion been made how to solve it. (addition of new medal)
Nation jumping also needs to stop, suggestion been made: Give nation identity...give nation history...stats, power for alliences and etc...coz atm nation is justa mean for a individual gain of a state...is this state wars or nation wars, is it war or is it netgaining? it seems majority of players enjoy netgaining more...and with limited times in our lifes we can not dedicate full weeks of our time for wars. this questions needs to be answered first and then restructuring can begin.