Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SiM vs EST and KGK

Default SiM vs EST and KGK

Reason for this war is very simple: Feeding

yea it was busta, he said that he saw you had 150bil (so he used spy attacks to leave me with 3bil instaed) and since we are all helping worm with landfeed he thought you would take our land yourself(which was the plan indeed) so yeah. sry about the attacks, but i guess you could say it was just taking out the competition. our plan is to demolish that record of zaxz so an all-out war is not in our interest. so we wont be touching any of your other guys if they wont touch ours

Make of this style of play what you want, but I wasnt going to accept it, nor will I ever accept it...
    I will hide, I will stalk and I will punish you....obviously not this set
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 02-21-2015 at 10:04.

As i already stated earlier to you in private chat:

Is it our fault other guys in this game are too stupid to team up in a team game?

Also what excatly is that you dont like about our style of play?
    If i recon correctly last set you were praising it.
    Do I understand why they are so concern? Yes, EST, BACON and ETS worked very hard this set to get their states to the top and showed great example of team play, and as a group of players they are key part of this game and it be a shame if they left.
    This set we didnt even use any nation jumping or whatever tactics. #120 had 35% tax for 15 days and played just like everyone else. Also there was no grab feeding, min price food/oil or whatever. He just went up there and stayed. We agreed that the guy who comes up as the best this set from us @ day 15 will be the guy we feed for the last 10 days. Because that is the only realistic way to beat records made by Wardoggies. And we are not here to get 400 million networths set after set for years. Our guy destroyed your money because you were a direct threat to us. Thats what you do in a war game usually. I understand it might have been a bit harsh from your point of view, but with a bit more spies it would not have happened. So i guess you could say its a two-way street, having a weakness is always a gamble that sometimes pays off and sometimes doesnt.

That being said i understand we might end up playing with 5 of us alone if we keep playing like this. But do something about it then...like team up or develop some strategy instead of just spending the turns once a day.
    Anyway next set i personally will play in some random nation just to make you guys happy and keep the whining a bit down. Maybe others too in my nation i dont know and cant and wont speak for them.

A little pic of motivation for you all:

Ps. If i remember correctly you also "punished" us out of nowhere last set, because you were bored and ruined the set for 2 of our states. Isnt that kinda style of play the harmful thing for this game? Yes we did that too back in November or October or something and a state named Verboden Rijk quit because of that but we learned from it and wont do that again. Hoped you would too, but i guess only time will tell...

Visconte, I kinda agree with what you say,

I personally was responsible for many wars in last year, yet I feel the moral code under which I operated was based on respect of time the other guys put in.
    I never warred single states (ICN was left in peace when NiP went for global domination), I mainly warred Eleet (when we didnt, we warred eveyone 1 set and last set we killed USOG becuase f multiple hits) as they were winning each set and rotating, and way zaxz got his record was before the introduction of 30 turns leadership bonus. so u have almost 900 turns extra per set than he did....just play cashier, get ur state at the top...then get him to sell his army, cash all his turns and sell him his army back at min price...do that over and over again and you got it.

And zaxz wasnt even the best at netting when he got his record...point is...team work wins...and thats what I admired from you last set...this set your team work was a bit different, you didnt have any challengers for your domination at the top, yet you all still nation jumped, land fed and **** know wt else you do...as u saw i didnt hav emany spies this set

And when you openly declare that your actions was oaky, because one state netted and had ability to reward his hard work with big jump...you justified it okay to **** him up, which i kninda disagree with, coz this demoralises the rest. In our private chat I gave you a quick summary of how...thing is at the moment there is about 10% of people who enjoy playing and 90% of people who play coz we just dnt want the game dead (obv we enjoy it too)...well maybe more than 10% as u 5 make up more than...but its still true..

there is a very thin line of when to war and went not to war...ask any NiPer...I called off many kills and strikes coz it would be bad for the game...and I had many arguments with NAthan (NiPer joke) about not being a war lord and leave people in peace.

Anyway, we spoken about next set...and I appreciate you doing it...yet its not a solution...if this game is at the stage where even good friends can not play with each other because there is no counter balancing groups/nations...then it needs drastic changes.
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 02-20-2015 at 19:23.

Missionary Guest

I don't get why feeding isnt considered cheating.

Definition of cheating:act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.
    Last edited by Missionary; 02-22-2015 at 19:46. Reason: is changed to isnt

I don't think anybody called it cheating...its just a matter of its not what the game needs right now when 1/4 of the players if not 1/3 are the ones feeding and the others are kind of just sitting here so the game doesn't die...people are losing interest because its the same thing round after round and nobody has the time or patience anymore to do anything differently

it would end up having to be everybody vs Estonians and to me that's pretty boring and repetitive as well so that wouldn't solve anything except promote leaving the game more...margus and that crew already left because they kept getting gangbanged by everybody for not letting them feed and now that we all got tired of having to do something about it every round the new Estos are doing it and getting away with it...game took a big turn for the worse and needs to change before its done for good

Yeap, take teamplay out of this game and just keep the expand and build buttons and then see who is the most bored and clicks these buttons for 27 days in a row.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Missionary Guest

That was meant to say isn't not is. I think its cheating,most definetly is. Also, visconte your a retard. Its your crap way of playing that's half the problem.

Having 5 people plan a murder is teamwork, doesn't mean its good.

I am sorry that we are playing this game and taking away your wins playing against USOG and 3 more guys. We already said we will play your way starting from next round, what more do you want from us? Start playing 2 weeks after you so you can be competitive? I am pretty sure a retard is a word you should be using on someone more similar to you by your definition.

What is dishonest about our style? We are dominating and we are using every trick in the book to get what we want? It is all written into the game code.... Are we using anything that is illegal? Calling someone retard because you can not play like that is just wtf. Yes it is not good for the game and i understand it, but i just dont understand how it is our problem? Its a game problem. When we quit now there will be SiM dominating with 4 guys and others not getting close to them, should you call yourself a retard then aswell because noone else gets even close and it demoralizes everyone else? I dont think so.

Talking about feeding....who gave Superpasha big amount of cheap army in the middle of the round so he can grab us all? He asked and you gave because you only played to help him. There was no benefit in it for you. But that was not cheating right? It was different because it was not an estonian doing it... Only because K66mes spied and saw that amount we managed to buy it ourself and keep Pasha away.
    Last edited by Visconte; 02-22-2015 at 21:00.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Vinnie its not cheating, like Vis said they are strictly using how the game allows to come up with strategic ways to win so its all fair

but Vis if you realize it isn't good for the game then why don't you guys help come up with a way to better the game and keep not only the Estos happy but the rest of the community as well?

I could careless if you win every round but the game is getting worse and I don't think we want to see it get shut down for good

Been suggesting ideas to Mr P for 6 months now, nothing except the member cap has changed......
    Margus: