Thread: SiM vs EST and KGK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am sorry that we are playing this game and taking away your wins playing against USOG and 3 more guys. We already said we will play your way starting from next round, what more do you want from us? Start playing 2 weeks after you so you can be competitive? I am pretty sure a retard is a word you should be using on someone more similar to you by your definition.

What is dishonest about our style? We are dominating and we are using every trick in the book to get what we want? It is all written into the game code.... Are we using anything that is illegal? Calling someone retard because you can not play like that is just wtf. Yes it is not good for the game and i understand it, but i just dont understand how it is our problem? Its a game problem. When we quit now there will be SiM dominating with 4 guys and others not getting close to them, should you call yourself a retard then aswell because noone else gets even close and it demoralizes everyone else? I dont think so.

Talking about feeding....who gave Superpasha big amount of cheap army in the middle of the round so he can grab us all? He asked and you gave because you only played to help him. There was no benefit in it for you. But that was not cheating right? It was different because it was not an estonian doing it... Only because K66mes spied and saw that amount we managed to buy it ourself and keep Pasha away.
    Last edited by Visconte; 02-22-2015 at 20:00.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.