Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SiM vs EST and KGK

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Name a record in top 10 that was done with 20 semi-active players and no feeding.
    I got there with no real feeding, i think few guys at the right end sold me cheap stuff but not doing it for wholeset, only reason i am there coz of extra 900 turns that is available through leadership bonuses
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 02-26-2015 at 05:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    I got there with no real feeding, i think few guys at the right end sold me cheap stuff but not doing it for wholeset, only reason i am there coz of extra 900 turns that is available through leadership bonuses
    As do we. Only started "feeding" 10 days before the end, havent done it entire round. And by feeding he just grabs our 2 guys, which can be done by ANYONE, but for some reason everybody else seems to be unable to do that(because we played with 35% tax in the first days and now got three times the national army than other guys). I have been selling minimum price food for 7 days now to everyone just to bring the food price down. Is that considered cheating? I dont think so. Only thing that can be considered really as feeding is the ship buying/selling, but then again the minimum price ships are there for everyone to grab. Spy it out and grab it yourself. But i guess it is easier to complain and whine here and show to everyone how evil we are(did not mean whining by you, just used the quote)

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    this game play lately is almost as bad as Whilston killing b.s states to get a medal/record lmao

keep up the good work Estos you look fantastic getting handed records when nobody else cares enough to do anything about it
    If noone cares then why is there a topic in here. Besides, as i already stated, not our fault everyone is playing in their own corner eating glue instead of teaming up and actually making a difference.
    Last edited by Visconte; 02-26-2015 at 06:07.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    As do we. Only started "feeding" 10 days before the end, havent done it entire round. And by feeding he just grabs our 2 guys, which can be done by ANYONE, but for some reason everybody else seems to be unable to do that(because we played with 35% tax in the first days and now got three times the national army than other guys). .

Can they?, i thought thats why my state was ****ed up coz i could of grabbed you, so save the hypocrisy! 10 days of feeding is not the same as geting cheap ships on thr last day of the set.

Everyone moaning coz non of us enjoying playing like that, I have no intent to keep playing atm, coz i see no point in it anymore until we can fix it. Coz our only alternative is to war or to feed too...I mean I could ask few guys to be my land farms, play wit 50% tax then we swap nations and I end up playing whole set on 0% and full NA and loads of land feeders...
    But as you said the other bunch of feeders will be back next set, so you can have ur fun feeding each other to the max. And aim to break each others records, which got nothign to do with actual ability to play the game well.

As you know, I chased them long and hard for the feeding they did, then you guys came and doing the same...back then i had NiP with 8 members, now i dnt even see a point of getting the group back to counter your game play. So enjoy it
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 02-26-2015 at 06:24.

When we came here we played together in eleet in that peace round or whatever. Noone liked it because the nation got 8 or so places out of top 10. Then we split up and did a suicide round or whatever it was where Marine won because Margus was too bored to do turns or something. That was the round most new members left. Next round also eleet quit and we got top 5 places, again noone liked it. Then we thought **** these random scores that noone of us cares and lets just go for the records then before this game comes to an halt because the members just dissappeared after the boring rounds. Again, noone likes it and we are the bad guys.

So please tell us how are we supposed to motivate ourselves to play then? Just by not playing for the networth and by doing random war rounds? Im sure people will start complaining then too(and probably leaving). Or not playing at all? I guess that is the only good option for the guys here. As i already said we will split up next round to please you so lets just give it another try then.

If i was in your position i would also be whining if i was alone in this. Probably wouldnt have any motivation to play. But the name of the game is nation-wars and it is currently not meant to be played alone. So maybe we should just restructure the whole thing to one-state play then. As most of the players here prefer single player. But nobody seems to want 1 member cap because it wouldnt change anything, in my opinion it would give alot more options to single players but seems like its not going to happen.... Hopefully the anarchy or ctf round brings back some of the excitement.
    Last edited by Visconte; 02-26-2015 at 07:28.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

I know that your doing it coz ur motivated, and you are correct that others have lack of motivation, when i came back to the game i was highly motivated, but after 2 years motivation is dying down.

Honestly I do feel bad for pointing a finger at you and your play, as everything you do is part of the game, and it is not ur fault that others choose not to play like that.

Now lets work together to find a working structure to this. Ill give it few more days then ill reply to the other thread with my opinion/proposal.

agree with Pasha's last post...I lost motivation completely since I was always the bad guy trying to stop the feeding nonsense, I have no idea when I plan to play again

agree with Pasha's last post...I lost motivation completely since I was always the bad guy trying to stop the feeding nonsense, I have no idea when I plan to play again
    ull be back next set hehe

don't be so sure about that...depends on one factor

don't be so sure about that...depends on one factor
    For the last time! I will not sleep with you

Missionary Guest

Don't rule it out pash, its not as bad as you may think