Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Capture The Flag

Default Capture The Flag

CFT has returned!!

Capture The Flag server is based on one thing..... Bloodshed! The whole object of this server is to kill as many other players as you can and capture their flag. At the end of the round, the one who has the most flags is the winner. CFT is a faster paced game than the regular server. You only have 14 days to complete the mission before the round resets. Some of the features of this server are:

-Upgrades - There are 10 upgrades for each unit. Turns are the only thing required for upgrading.

- Market - There is only one market.

- Strats - There is only one strat, casher. (due to only having 14 day rounds)

- Turn Bank - These are above and beyond your regular and saved turns. You start with 100 extra turns saved in the turn bank and gain 1 turn every 20 min (200 max)

- Nuclear Attack - We have nukes in this game. See below for details on nukes.

- you can only build one Nuclear Missile or one Missile Defense system at a time.
    - You can cancel an order but you will lose the science points used to begin construction.
    - Building a Nuclear Missile costs 400,000 Science Points and takes 5 hrs to construct.
    - Successful Nuclear Attacks destroys 20% Military, 25% Food, 25% Population, 20% Buildings and 10% Construction Sites.
    - You cannot kill a state using Nuclear Missiles.
    - Launching a Nuclear Attack consumes 5 turns

Nuclear Defense - If you have nukes, you must be able to defend them:

- Building a Missile Defense System costs 250,000 Science Points and takes 5 hrs to construct.
    - Each time your defense system shoots down a missile, 1 Missile Defense is used.
    - Having a Missile Defense System 100% protects you from incoming Nuclear Missiles.

Protection - you are under protection for the first 200 turns. If you do no log in for 5 days, you will automatically be booted from protection.

When you log in you will be asked to create a state and then choose a flag. Each time you die you will follow the same process. Best of luck to each of you who dares to play. You may think this server will be easy, it's not. You will need to team up with other players to help kill the big guys but then sooner or later one of you will have to stab the other in the back. Hope you have your diplomacy skills finely tuned.. It's kill or be killed in here!

Good luck!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missionary Guest

Was this around before? Don't think I've ever played it . Sounds good though. When is it starting?

this should be posted onto facebook and sent out as a message in game to everybody

Is the attack system same? Needs same amount of attacks to kill someone?

This server would greatly benefit from having banker strat under 1 type of building for newcomers.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

The attacks are the old attacks. Bomb Runs, Air Raids ect ect. The amount to kill is the same tho. I didn't do much to this right now. Basically just brushed the dust off and put it up. We can tweak as we move forward. There were some good ideas before but the game didn't stick around long enough to implement them. I basically put this up as a time waster and something to fool around with. If you all like it we can make small tweaks to it. My main focus will be on the main server as we will be making some nice changes to that in the coming months.

Also, forgot to mention.. When you kill someone, not only do you gain their flag but also all of the flags they were holding.

How do you make a nuclear bomb? I see you already made one.

Nuclear Missile 0 0 400,000 Nuclear Science points N/A
    Missile Defense 0 0 250,000 Missile Defense Science points N/A

Thats what i see. No links of anything, so where is the build button? Or does it appear when i buy 400 000 science?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Some things:
    1. There's no place to see old spy intels.
    2. Can't switch from "new" state overview (your own state) to old. I can't understand anything in the "new" one .
    3. Move the top menus to centre. Right now they're in the left corner and it doesn't feel right.
    4. No place to build those nuclear devices. Or do I have to have the science needed to make the button appear?

Make the game more havoc. More turns, make turns come faster.

And one last thing, just an idea. Make it so that when you die and create a restart, your restart would be almost like it was before it got killed. So when you die and create a restart, you'd have the same army as when you were killed. When you were killed by AR you'd start with 100 land, but army is still there. When killed by GA, you'd have the same land, same army.

Why there are bombers? It's all about kills not weakening the enemy.

Yes, after you have the proper amount of science, the nuke buttons will appear.

Hmm, not obvious to me how to access this...

When I login I simply see the regular game screens and menus.

Is there something on the screen somewhere to switch between this CTF and the game we played in Jan?