Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Capture The Flag

go back to the main game screen...theres 2 separate logins, one for each game type

oh there it is...

keep using the firefox auto title things and never go to www.nationwars.com :/

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SoreGums View Post
    Hmm, not obvious to me how to access this...

When I login I simply see the regular game screens and menus.

Is there something on the screen somewhere to switch between this CTF and the game we played in Jan?
    What I should do......... What I might do......... Is, when you create an account on the main server, it creates and account on the CTF server. Then I would just put a link in the main game to access that server.

Might happen in the feature.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I think there is a bug in the game. #16 lost all its construction sites but all the other buildings are still there. How is that possible? He said that he didnt destroy them himself and has not done a single turn in 2 days. So whats going on? Is there a spy op that destroys construction sites? If there is then why is it not showing under the homepage?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

There are no attack that steal or destroys them other than SA, but never to 0. Between 04:00 - 05:00 Gametime today, his CS went away in one shot. Perhaps he destroyed them by accident?

The attack formula that is being used in CTF is an old one. I didn't update it to the new one when released. I plan on doing this for the next set of CTF. Although, there were no reported issues with the old one.

Why is the GA not taking enemys readiness down? I thought the settings are the same as in main server? Basically all you need is ships and you cant be taken down.

Unless you have help
    Last edited by Visconte; 03-07-2015 at 06:32.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

from what Pres said earlier its the old version that was up so im assuming any of the new additions were not implemented yet

Correct.. These settings are from an old version that we used. I thought maybe they would be nicer on this server but I'm not liking them much either. Next set I will have the same attacks and settings as we have on the main server.

Sorry for the confusion and issues

"Sorry but new states cannot be created during the last 4 days of the round.
    You will have to wait till the next round begins."

Maybe this could be removed for the next set?

Indeed.

And maybe the server would be more exciting if after the kill state comes back as a zombie-state or so, with 50% networth or something. Coz if you get killed its pretty much impossible to be competitive again right now. And maybe make the winning condition to be kill-flag ratio not just the flag, because you can be the most efficient killer here but still lose to some fatso who has only gathered networth(yes, me) only does one kill in the end and walks away with the win.

Also a bug:
    Nuclear attack and missile defense, you can build it and it shows 10% production or something but actually you can get it right away, you dont have to wait for 5 hours like it says in game info.
    Margus: