Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Capture The Flag

Some changes that have/will be made for the next round.

- 1 turn every 5 minutes
    - 500 Start up turns
    - Max Turns - 600
    - You can now have up to 5 states.
    - Military, Food and Science are now 1/2 of the original price.
    - There is now a random event giving you a nuclear missile.
    - Nuclear Missiles now cost 200,000 Science. (down from 400k)
    - The 4 day block for creating a new state has been removed.
    - Attacks are duplicate from main server.
    - Can now do 50 multiple attacks at one time.
    - Overview has been changed back to classic.
    Last edited by Mr President; 03-13-2015 at 16:42.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

When does the next round begin?
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/signaturepics/sigpic57223_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    When does the next round begin?
    I will have the game back up very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Indeed.

And maybe the server would be more exciting if after the kill state comes back as a zombie-state or so, with 50% networth or something. Coz if you get killed its pretty much impossible to be competitive again right now. And maybe make the winning condition to be kill-flag ratio not just the flag, because you can be the most efficient killer here but still lose to some fatso who has only gathered networth(yes, me) only does one kill in the end and walks away with the win.
    Having them come back or "respawn" with a higher networth or 1/2 of the military goods might be an idea that we develop into, but I can't set that up now. I would have to change how the game works in order to do that and I would rather spend my free time on the main game right now. Yes, sitting back and getting land/military fat and then taking the final kill to win the round is a bad part of this server, however, why would any state allow that? It's up to all the states to make sure nobody gets away with that. Normally there are 1-3 states who band together to take out the rest, but at some point they have to decide who kills who and when.

However, I do like that idea that the winner should not just be who has the most flags, but maybe a ratio or who had the most kills and flags. Or maybe we just make it who has the most kills. Let's work this out during the next round and then I can make some changes if needed. Right now I am not saving any old scores from this server. Perhaps after it's tweaked I'll start saving the data.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Also a bug:
    Nuclear attack and missile defense, you can build it and it shows 10% production or something but actually you can get it right away, you dont have to wait for 5 hours like it says in game info.
    Not any more

Game is up. Make your states

Remember, you can have up to 5 states in CTF server.

5 states is just way too much to handle for people it seems. I am bored after making my first turns with 1 state already. Or maybe its just that the stats arent recorded so people dont bother to play.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

you all are harder to please than my wife. We will record the stats of this sever, but I'm not going to do it until we have it tweaked better. Wouldn't be fair to record setters if we keep changing things around each set. Once we have it tweaked pretty well then I'll record them.

Its just that it might be hard to get testers for this game if it is so time-consuming and nothing can be gained with it
    Margus:

nwturnbug1.jpgnwturnbug2.jpg

I am assuming this isn't supposed to happen ...
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

It is way too easy to feed yourself with 5 states in the beginning. You can get around 12-15k land with your starting turns depending on the strategy. Just delete 4 states and repeat the process until you are gone forever. Easily could get like 50k land in a few hours. Thats why i think 5 is just too much.
    Margus: