Thread: Battle for the Emperor of March title

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Well you made us understand how pointless this game is going solo. From now on i think it will be better to be the ******* and win than be the peaceful guy and just idle the whole round. Why were you "coaching" guys who have played already several rounds? Its not like they quit when they fail some attacks. You seem to do awful lot of "coaching" this round.

But do whatever you think is the the right thing, i may not understand it but seems like you can enjoy the next 3 weeks, there is noone to challenge you in here anymore.
    Just dont expect us to feel any sympathy anymore starting from next round and i dont wanna hear anymore whining, coz it seems you guys do the exact same thing as we did as soon as you get your chance. And im sure its not just you, there are other people here too who just care about winning not the community, as you have blamed us last 2 rounds. And i completely understand. Just didnt expect such behavior starting right off from first "rehabilitation" round.
    Vis does have a point, from what I saw and heard, you did a lot worst for the Community than EST did.
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 03-15-2015 at 05:57.