Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle for the Emperor of March title

Default Battle for the Emperor of March title

Since i am bored and noone wants to do a war topic this set for some reason even though there are already 3 or so dead i thought i?ll do it!

So..... whats up guys?
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Missionary Guest

i dunno but i died haha.

1. so the top guys spy op'ed ryan out of taking the top spot, ryan deleted his state.
    2. pash got killed (not sure if he did any attacks )
    3. andy AA'd the top guy
    4. to counter these attacks the top guy and a few pit rats killed me
    5. i gave up and started playing farmville where people are nice and potatoes grow big :-)

1) they made an agreement that is to technical for you to understand but there was a glitch that wasn't agreed fully upon which than ryan did delete after he attempted to AA the top guy back

2) pash did attempt to hit the top guy so he had to die

3) andy blamed the top guy for spy ops on him so andy AAed him but that was a false accusation

4) because andy hid outside of a nation after his attacks in GDN/TDN, he was untouchable so Vinnie paid his price for him

5) Farmville use to be amazing lmao

1) IF they had a no hit pact, any hits should not be attempted by either state. If a no hit pact was in fact in place, any attacks on ryan is just low.

2) Yes, but this was after Ryan deleted his state in frustration. Working hard for the first week of the set, providing YOLO with NA just to have the top state join after running all set with little to no tax.

3) I still do.

4) I was outside of a nation when I completed the attacks. You could have found a way to hit me if you tried hard enough. Especially since I have 0 AR protection.

5) The music is soothing.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Why am I dead?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

because you are not in Yolo or LEM

So wrong place at the wrong time.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

again andy your false and making assumptions...

1) there was never a DNH in place between the top guy and ryan

2) pasha joined the nation a couple days before that all went down and was only on twice during that time to use turns so he didn't provide anything to the nation to help us as he was transitioning strats

3) in order to hit you we would either have to recruit low players and/or drop our networth low enough to hit you making ourselves vulnerable to others

1) according to the messages Ryan received, yes.

2) Ryan played enough turns to be 2nd overall a few days into the set. Playing in a nation with a tax. Must mean he played a good amount of turns.

3) As you can see, you are vulnerable regardless if you are in first or in 50th. If I was able to join Pashas nation as planned, a lot more damage would have been done. You had your chance at me when I finally did join his nation while war declaration was active. Instead of 3 SAs, you could have attacked and killed me.
    Nations
    1 [HuuF] x 1

1) theres two sides to every story in which there are other messages you haven't seen im sure...and if there was a DNH Ryan was planning on hitting the top guy anyway so that obviously didn't mean much if that's your story...Ryan also told the top guy he didn't mind giving him the land and top spot because he didn't have the time to play a lot in the game to begin with so the top guy did what he had to do

2) correct I misunderstood your statement and thought you meant pasha contributed a lot of the NA/tech support but you should also be aware that I pretty much grabbed and than cashed majority of my turns to support Ryan

3) you left the nation prior to the declaration going through so we didn't have a chance unless we spent 5 turns per hit which would be a waste

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"