Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle for the Emperor of March title

1) theres two sides to every story in which there are other messages you haven't seen im sure...and if there was a DNH Ryan was planning on hitting the top guy anyway so that obviously didn't mean much if that's your story...Ryan also told the top guy he didn't mind giving him the land and top spot because he didn't have the time to play a lot in the game to begin with so the top guy did what he had to do

First he had plans to take over the top spot and then he had plans to feed the other guy and then he had the plan to AA and grab the other guy and then he again had the feeling he should feed him? Seems like just 1 plan all along in the end.

Just adding some fuel into the fire
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

like I said its technical on the agreement...so all you guys can make up your own stories which is fine it isn't changing anything...I know what both players were telling me in which both are guilty of their decisions, I was just the middle man sending the messages back and forth to each other...the top guy did some things he should have waited on first and ryan isn't innocent either with what he was telling me and then agreeing on with the top guy so as far as I know they both had their issues and it caused a bigger problem than it needed...certain couple people just want to instigate it into something bigger so they can get revenge through others like usual

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
    Went to Bibury village yday and had a pint at local Inn

Missionary Guest

What was the agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    Went to Bibury village yday and had a pint at local Inn
    Ive been at work the last 3 days. Lucky yous two.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

By recent global news it seems you guys really want the estonians to come back together next set and kill the game for others again. Cant live in war, cant live in peace. Also really not nice to use UNoP guys to get rid of competition so you dont have to spend turns yourself.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    By recent global news it seems you guys really want the estonians to come back together next set and kill the game for others again. Cant live in war, cant live in peace. Also really not nice to use UNoP guys to get rid of competition so you dont have to spend turns yourself.
    Did someone say the estonians playing together killed the game? If anything they were NIPS only competition.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

at least now your guys will understand how they make others feel when they do it to them...and your kind words of saying we made UNoP do our dirty work was not the case, I was simply going to guide them and didn't want to be do it without being declared because somebody along the way would mention me coaching them and I didn't want to get called out on that...but again due to your kind words it made me change tactics and actually attack after I told my buddy what you said about us...we will gladly waste turns on them =P

Well you made us understand how pointless this game is going solo. From now on i think it will be better to be the ******* and win than be the peaceful guy and just idle the whole round. Why were you "coaching" guys who have played already several rounds? Its not like they quit when they fail some attacks. You seem to do awful lot of "coaching" this round.

But do whatever you think is the the right thing, i may not understand it but seems like you can enjoy the next 3 weeks, there is noone to challenge you in here anymore.
    Just dont expect us to feel any sympathy anymore starting from next round and i dont wanna hear anymore whining, coz it seems you guys do the exact same thing as we did as soon as you get your chance. And im sure its not just you, there are other people here too who just care about winning not the community, as you have blamed us last 2 rounds. And i completely understand. Just didnt expect such behavior starting right off from first "rehabilitation" round.
    Margus:

Missionary Guest

This all from dying vis? Looking at the way the set was going you should have known you would be killed. Should have got involved and taken the initiative and attacked them.

You don't have to sit idle the whole set doing nothing. Play for the top spot without getting massively fed all set,that's what people were getting at.