Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle for the Emperor of March title

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Well you made us understand how pointless this game is going solo. From now on i think it will be better to be the ******* and win than be the peaceful guy and just idle the whole round. Why were you "coaching" guys who have played already several rounds? Its not like they quit when they fail some attacks. You seem to do awful lot of "coaching" this round.

But do whatever you think is the the right thing, i may not understand it but seems like you can enjoy the next 3 weeks, there is noone to challenge you in here anymore.
    Just dont expect us to feel any sympathy anymore starting from next round and i dont wanna hear anymore whining, coz it seems you guys do the exact same thing as we did as soon as you get your chance. And im sure its not just you, there are other people here too who just care about winning not the community, as you have blamed us last 2 rounds. And i completely understand. Just didnt expect such behavior starting right off from first "rehabilitation" round.
    Vis does have a point, from what I saw and heard, you did a lot worst for the Community than EST did.
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 03-15-2015 at 06:57.

its just funny that when the tides change and the acts they use on everybody else is done to them they suddenly get defensive and ***** and moan like everybody else...this is what the game has come to and why its not a gaming issue but a personality player issue and going to be the downfall of the game

UNoP may have played a couple rounds but they have no idea how to war so I was going to coach them with it because warring can be fun and is very important to the game

I don't like the tactics I was involved with this round but you guys needed to see what you guys do does to the other players of the game and maybe feel a little sympathy for the game and not your egos

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    its just funny that when the tides change and the acts they use on everybody else is done to them they suddenly get defensive and ***** and moan like everybody else...this is what the game has come to and why its not a gaming issue but a personality player issue and going to be the downfall of the game

UNoP may have played a couple rounds but they have no idea how to war so I was going to coach them with it because warring can be fun and is very important to the game

I don't like the tactics I was involved with this round but you guys needed to see what you guys do does to the other players of the game and maybe feel a little sympathy for the game and not your egos
    You were the main moaner about it, and we all agreed not to do it this set, and you now say that you wanted to do the same to show the others? are you a ****ign idiot or what? "others" all seen it and did it...lead by example not by doing the same things you complain about.

nobody agreed anything...everybody is full of b.s promises that just say it to shut people up for the time being and then do what they want anyway...it was just another tactic the Estos were using and got beat at instead

I didn't do any feeding that I have complained about, that was ryans fault that it happened so go back to sitting there looking cool thinking you know everything

and leading by example I did for numerous sets against margus and what not but I cant be the only one who fights back because it gets boring, its going to be unpreventable at this rate

the idea of participating in it was to get an understanding of what the estos think when their doing it because if you don't get an understanding of the other persons reasonings than you will never solve the issue...maybe as the VP of Security you would have some actual security experience and understand what your doing so you can help better the game

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    nobody agreed anything...everybody is full of b.s promises that just say it to shut people up for the time being and then do what they want anyway...it was just another tactic the Estos were using and got beat at instead

I didn't do any feeding that I have complained about, that was ryans fault that it happened so go back to sitting there looking cool thinking you know everything

and leading by example I did for numerous sets against margus and what not but I cant be the only one who fights back because it gets boring, its going to be unpreventable at this rate

the idea of participating in it was to get an understanding of what the estos think when their doing it because if you don't get an understanding of the other persons reasonings than you will never solve the issue...maybe as the VP of Security you would have some actual security experience and understand what your doing so you can help better the game
    LOL, you are beyond reasoning with...

what tactics are you referring to? we just said we wont be playing as a team this set. of course that doesnt mean we should be left alone or not attacked. i understand everyone can play however they like but what did you hope to gain by giving us the same thing we gave you last rounds. i just dont understand the logic behind it. kill all the states to stop the killings for next sets. uhm...yes... we totally wont be killing you for the next half year now.

also about feeding, we played half the round just like everyone else. the winner of the round last round(paju/worm) had 35% tax for 15 days. after that he jumped to first and stayed there, THEN we started feeding him. he fought that place out on his own. so dont say you are doing the same, you are just feeding the top guy from day 1 and its pointless for everyone.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

there is reasoning pasha...I just get the aspects of everybodys views so I can get an understanding of how others are thinking instead of basing my beliefs in my direction...you have to get an understanding of how everybody plays to make changes so everybody can be happy with or at least come to an agreement...everybody is to busy stuck on the my way or the highway route instead of trying to get in the mind of others and coming up with logical changes for the better of the game instead of their personal egos...maybe you guys should all make an attempt to change for the better of the game instead of sitting there round after round on a power trip bickering with each other and not doing anything to fix the game...its only a matter of time before enough people quit and president shuts the game down if nothing gets better!!!

Umm....well everyone else tried to do excatly that this round but you and your band of pupils came and destroyed everything people tried to build. How do you not understand the subterfuge of your words.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

I understand my words clearly...it just blows my mind that this argument is done every round and everybody always says we wont do it again and than sure enough it is done again just in a different way but when this topic gets brought up it gets defended on constantly -_-

again for the 100th and last time...im not agreeing with my participation in it this round but im also not disagreeing with it because as I have said before these tactics piss me off even more by being apart of it compared to having them done to me...and along the lines, everybody in here is blowing smoke up everybody else's *** to make themselves look like they are better than everybody else when in fact everybody is just mad they got beat at their own game first and will continue to do it round after round instead of realizing what its doing to the game and instead make the game better for the future

I at least will have an understanding of why the Estonians do what they do to win and I will also have the understanding of what the typical new player or veteran player just playing to stay around feels about it when its done to them so I can make fair judgment decisions about it instead of sitting there with a one sided opinion and never getting anything done...continue with your bickering im done with this thread

I at least will have an understanding of why the Estonians do what they do to win and I will also have the understanding of what the typical new player or veteran player just playing to stay around feels about it when its done to them so I can make fair judgment decisions about it instead of sitting there with a one sided opinion and never getting anything done...continue with your bickering im done with this thread

What are you going to do with that understanding now? You didnt understand it before this round and needed to ruin the game for alot of people(not just my friends) to understand something that 99,9% other people understand as common sense in most cases. You and your DaK guys kill for peace actions just dont make any sense whatsoever. Just admit you guys wanted to win and adapted our way to achieve your goal. Not some bullshit excuses to make YOU the good guy. There is nothing wrong in wanting to win, just stand by your words and accept the consequences of becoming a target for future rounds. Thats how this game is built. Every action has a counteraction and every win makes others wanting your head some more.

But be noted, the round is not over just yet.
    Margus: