Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle for the Emperor of March title

Missionary Guest

I've never participated in how the people who win sets win but I get how they do it. Being apart of it isn't the only way to understand it.

Also marine,no1 has done it this set apart from you. So I'm not sure what your trying to prove. People agreeded not to do it and no1 was until you ruined it......good work .

hum...
    Last edited by Visconte; 04-01-2015 at 08:26.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Marine, i stopped reading your replies coz they are full of shit, but from what others guys say...they are right...you totally killed your reputation.

So I got taken down as well, despite playing solo and not making any offensive actions whatsoever.
    Congrats guys, enjoy the rest of the set without food and oil

Quote Originally Posted by ph00ktastic View Post
    So I got taken down as well, despite playing solo and not making any offensive actions whatsoever.
    Congrats guys, enjoy the rest of the set without food and oil
    Now you know what it feels like when all the others guys feed the top state...oh wait, did I get some things mixed up? :?

Sorry, but I'm not following you.
    What does feeding the top state have to do with killing one low-ranked farmer? Not to mention, top benefited from both my food/oil and extra land I was providing.

Quote Originally Posted by ph00ktastic View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not following you.
    What does feeding the top state have to do with killing one low-ranked farmer? Not to mention, top benefited from both my food/oil and extra land I was providing.
    absolutely nothing, but that is the reason marine giving to everyone for killing them

Just fyi... nip/Za warred est, and other similar nations for a year mostly due to feeding. So to say your the only on standing up is silly.

As for phook. Before I attack too state, I wad attacked by spies because of my stick. At the point I had 0 SAs and not even a. Full bank. But according to a source, I was attacked because they were threatened by my stock. Can anyone elaborate on this?
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    Just fyi... nip/Za warred est, and other similar nations for a year mostly due to feeding. So to say your the only on standing up is silly.

As for phook. Before I attack too state, I wad attacked by spies because of my stick. At the point I had 0 SAs and not even a. Full bank. But according to a source, I was attacked because they were threatened by my stock. Can anyone elaborate on this?
    I can elaborate on this.

Lets say I was choosing sides and I chose Lem/Marine. So when the top guy asked me to take care some of the states, I chose you because you had 0 spies. I then asked heyneken to kill you (he had enough turns), but he decided to build/cash for some of his turns so in the end he was roughly 150 turns short.

Later when I succesfully grabbed the top guy, he said that it was my elaborate plan all along:
    *I made you AA him to weaken him
    *So I could grab him!
    Plus there was a third reason to kill me (which wasn't wrong):
    *I shouldn't have grabbed the topstate mid war (after all, at that time the war could have gone either way)

I hope my restart can finish this set, I won't be picking sides anymore

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    I can elaborate on this.

Lets say I was choosing sides and I chose Lem/Marine. So when the top guy asked me to take care some of the states, I chose you because you had 0 spies. I then asked heyneken to kill you (he had enough turns), but he decided to build/cash for some of his turns so in the end he was roughly 150 turns short.

Later when I succesfully grabbed the top guy, he said that it was my elaborate plan all along:
    *I made you AA him to weaken him
    *So I could grab him!
    Plus there was a third reason to kill me (which wasn't wrong):
    *I shouldn't have grabbed the topstate mid war (after all, at that time the war could have gone either way)

I hope my restart can finish this set, I won't be picking sides anymore
    What kind of threat could I have posed? I think I was on the 2nd page at some point .
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1