Thread: Turns

Default Turns

A bug has been found with the 30 free daily turn link. I have removed that feature until further notice. Thank you to those who reported it. Shame on those who abused it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

idk if it works on the other bonus links as well so you may want to check them also just in case

15 States have been affected by this terrorist action.

167, 19, 205, 69, 198, 206, 164, 6, 197, 81, 99, 32, 56, 8, 193

Since the termination of the Patriot Act, roll backs have been eliminated. However, due to an act of this size, I will offer each of the affected states and option to have your state rolled back to the last backup prior to being attacked. This roll back would replace military, resources, land and buildings. It won't replace bank accounts but it will replace money you had on hand. You will lose any turns from that point till the time of your roll back, but at least you're not starting from scratch. If your state is rolled back, any new state you have created will be disabled.

Each of the affected states will have 24hrs to respond to this post. If you would like a roll back, please send me a message with your state number and I will take care of it.

198 doesn't want anything.

even though i am in favour of rollbacks, I do fill it is unjust to the EST guys who planned an attack and carried out an attack on 167 at the same time as, so roll back on that state would mean the GA didnts count and EST wasted their turns....I suppose there is a lot of butterfly effect to happen.
    Last edited by Superpasha69; 03-20-2015 at 08:28.

Doesnt matter, most of us wont be playing anymore this set anyway. Pointless to say the least. There is no good solution so let it just be as it is...
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Missionary Guest

I'm 193, I say just leave it. Eliminate the loop hole/bug and let the set play out.

I originally thought about the same thing. How many other people were affected in some way or another. But, 15 people had their states ruined due to a game bug, which ultimately is my fault for not finding it before implementing it. There was more loss to the 15 states than the other states using turns so I felt this was the right way to go.

I do want to be clear on something though, Roll backs are not part of the game again. This basically was a one time thing due to the bonus turn error.