Thread: Recruting Bug

Default Recruting Bug

I have reconstructed the recruiting feature of the game to take care of the issues we have been having. Below is how the system will now work:

- States may only apply to one nation at a time.

- After you apply to a nation, you are able to delete the application if you decide to go to another nation. Simply scroll down on the recruitment page to see what nation you have applied to.

- Applications to other nations are deleted once you manually join another nation. Now you can't be pulled into another nation.

- If you are currently in a nation, you must leave your current nation before you can apply to another nation.

This should take care of the Recruiting bug. If you find another bug please report it as soon as possible so I may look into it. Abusing game bugs is prohibited and may result in a ban of your account.

Thank you!
    Mr President

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

What about if i have 3 joins done and i leave my nation and can be pulled back or into some other nation infinite times? Or did i miss that part somewhere in the new setup.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

You can only apply to ONE nation at a time. If you join another nation (by using password) your other application will be deleted.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"