Thread: Retirement

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Retirement

This has been in the back of my head for the last week or so when Pres told me to think about it instead of ending it sooner. Anyway thank you all for the time I have had with the game but its time to call it quits and retire. 13 years needs to come to an end. The way this round has played out, it was never about winning, I could care less about winning but the fact that so many players are using glitches in the game to ruin other peoples games all around not just against me and who I played with but everybody else and it is getting to be ridiculous and uncalled for after this many years. I will not play a game that is treated with such disrespect after all it has been through and I will not waste my time playing something people are abusing with such enjoyment. I may pop in here and there but I rather spend my time with my schooling than this nonsense. Pres you can remove me from the Moderator position but thank you for the opportunity to try and help the game in another way, thank Dogma as well for recommending me for it. Also thank you Svenne for creating such a wonderful game and thank you Pres for trying to keep it around but with the way people are treating this game it is eventually going to be run into the ground by them. Enjoy and fight the good fight!!!
    Last edited by MarineRecon; 03-24-2015 at 18:23.