Thread: hmm

Angry hmm

i wonder when changes will come..

What changes are going to happen?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Many of them are in the works. Two could have been implemented this set but I held off for two reasons. One - It's summer and it always gets dead around this time of year and two, I ran out of time

I'll implement a few changes over the summer but most of them will come end of summer early fall. I don't want to implement things when people are not around. We want the re-release of Nation Wars to be bigger than ever. You don't shout things to an empty audience.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

dont wait mr p.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Many of them are in the works. Two could have been implemented this set but I held off for two reasons. One - It's summer and it always gets dead around this time of year and two, I ran out of time

I'll implement a few changes over the summer but most of them will come end of summer early fall. I don't want to implement things when people are not around. We want the re-release of Nation Wars to be bigger than ever. You don't shout things to an empty audience.
    Doesn't answer my question.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.