Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: War Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Now it went personal.

I had nothing to do with that kill, I even told the two others that its pointless and totally unnecessary. And me or #9? Look at #9 player name. And non of you (except pasha) could break me so..

You do understand that taps are actually positive? Unless you are in top1-3. Which I honestly doubt that you have been.

Great, I have done the same many times.

Give me competition then.

I have invited/reinvited lots of players to the game. Helped to train new ones etc. I personally think that people leave cus theres no competition for netting players, like myself or no one to war with.

1) I never double tap DAILY. It maybe out of your league but grabs expire after every 36hrs.
    2) Youre welcome.
    Getting double tapped by a state with far more land than you is so much better than getting two seperate grabs from states lower or the same amount of land. Again, that maybe out of your league.

Like I said- i didnt approve what the other two EST states did. But im just in EST cus they got me casher tech. So i dont care if you kill those two.

And then what? I highly doubt that you even then would break me. I will not leave EST. And I will not make any war attacks, unless I will recieve those.
    Really, watch your text. Lame insults show usually weakness.
    Or lets make a netting battle next set? No feeding, no warring. Just pure netting. Then lets see why I win.

Seems like things have gotten out of control. I try to fix this. I was away for like a year so I didnt know.
    Ok, to play Devil's Advocate you have me on a few points. I did not come off strong, as I ended up f'ing up. So yeah, the inability to break you is my fault.

Everyone can be broken though, with the right teamwork.

As for why you should kick #9 (Or if you are #9, leaving EST) it is for retaliation. Honestly, if Pirate Bullets Club worked in unison (Again, I'll acknowledge my faults concerning that) we could take out #9. Honestly, my main beef is with #9. Plus, imo 36 hours is not enough time to be able to erase double tapping. Not like it matters though. I've gotten **** for grabs, and honestly I've had an awful set of luck. Hopefully this one guy I plan on grabbing gets rid of GDN soon.

But, in all seriousness EST, what has Soldier done to piss you guys off again? You guys went a bit too far in killing him.

The poor guy is dead for no reason.

Oh and as an answer to a netting round? **** NO! This is nation WARS, NOT Civilization V (Albeit that game was fantastic)
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

You should delete your state for retaliation. For writing such nonsense.

And now its nation WARS? .

PS. let me know if you reconsider to net-battle me.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Nonsense? Pfft! You're so funny, you should write for Jimmy Kimmel, because then he would be funny

I don't recall it being "Nation Netting". Mr. President, did you change the name while I was away for a few sets?

P.S. Sure, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Nonsense? Pfft! You're so funny, you should write for Jimmy Kimmel, because then he would be funny

I don't recall it being "Nation Netting". Mr. President, did you change the name while I was away for a few sets?

P.S. Sure, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

P.S.S. Yay...I'm dead.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

To stop the confusion, #9 is Zaxz....

Problem with having no competition for netting is you need to have 3 support players, who will play for you...if its one guys vs a guy for whom whole nation plays, then its one sided.

This set Blaa played nicely at the top, and when I started thinking about attacking him for all the double taps, i ended well behind

Wars, we can all have a war for a set, agree on it and have fun...but that is never a case...they drag out for months....and in the end as we saw with wars vs P and Eleet...players just get bored, hence players like Zaxz had a year break (im sure u have other reasons too )

Ya, mate. I had to make a comeback since a noob broke my record.. but he had 800-900 turns more than i did so.. i hope the game gets the numbers and action up. So I need to join NiP and reclaim the top1 spot .

And nonsense was that.. you, Lord Burch, whine because some estonians killed some state.. thats unfair.. but then "this is nation WARS!". gg
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Ya, mate. I had to make a comeback since a noob broke my record.. but he had 800-900 turns more than i did so.. i hope the game gets the numbers and action up. So I need to join NiP and reclaim the top1 spot .

And nonsense was that.. you, Lord Burch, whine because some estonians killed some state.. thats unfair.. but then "this is nation WARS!". gg
    Wasn't really whining. I was showing support to Soldier because I don't want him to quit. Not too hard to understand, is it?

Or are you just stupid? gg
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Wasn't really whining. I was showing support to Soldier because I don't want him to quit. Not too hard to understand, is it?

Or are you just stupid? gg
    I'm willing to bet, he's far more intelligent than you are!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE