Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
Now it went personal.

I had nothing to do with that kill, I even told the two others that its pointless and totally unnecessary. And me or #9? Look at #9 player name. And non of you (except pasha) could break me so..

You do understand that taps are actually positive? Unless you are in top1-3. Which I honestly doubt that you have been.

Great, I have done the same many times.

Give me competition then.

I have invited/reinvited lots of players to the game. Helped to train new ones etc. I personally think that people leave cus theres no competition for netting players, like myself or no one to war with.

1) I never double tap DAILY. It maybe out of your league but grabs expire after every 36hrs.
2) Youre welcome.
Getting double tapped by a state with far more land than you is so much better than getting two seperate grabs from states lower or the same amount of land. Again, that maybe out of your league.

Like I said- i didnt approve what the other two EST states did. But im just in EST cus they got me casher tech. So i dont care if you kill those two.

And then what? I highly doubt that you even then would break me. I will not leave EST. And I will not make any war attacks, unless I will recieve those.
Really, watch your text. Lame insults show usually weakness.
Or lets make a netting battle next set? No feeding, no warring. Just pure netting. Then lets see why I win.

Seems like things have gotten out of control. I try to fix this. I was away for like a year so I didnt know.
Ok, to play Devil's Advocate you have me on a few points. I did not come off strong, as I ended up f'ing up. So yeah, the inability to break you is my fault.

Everyone can be broken though, with the right teamwork.

As for why you should kick #9 (Or if you are #9, leaving EST) it is for retaliation. Honestly, if Pirate Bullets Club worked in unison (Again, I'll acknowledge my faults concerning that) we could take out #9. Honestly, my main beef is with #9. Plus, imo 36 hours is not enough time to be able to erase double tapping. Not like it matters though. I've gotten **** for grabs, and honestly I've had an awful set of luck. Hopefully this one guy I plan on grabbing gets rid of GDN soon.

But, in all seriousness EST, what has Soldier done to piss you guys off again? You guys went a bit too far in killing him.

The poor guy is dead for no reason.

Oh and as an answer to a netting round? **** NO! This is nation WARS, NOT Civilization V (Albeit that game was fantastic)