Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: War Alert!

Default War Alert!

WTF...I guess the Estonians are to good to be attacked huh? You want to declare war on one friggan country for a couple of Landgrabs ......**** OFF! That's why people quit games like these cause you think you run and control the show! Well have fun playing this game by yourselves then! I could see if I did some ****ed up spying or excessive attacks, but a couple of legal landgrabs...whatever man!
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/signaturepics/sigpic57223_2.gif

Ill see what I can do..
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

ESTONIAN SPIRIT IS A NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT!

hi soldier.

Another player leaving due to estonians play style...starting to think there was a reason why you used to have a separate game just for your selves...

I think we should kill these pesky estonians.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

I just think that we need to change the gameplay core,
    People have attitude of saying it is a war game, if you dnt liek it dnt play...with last 10members left isnt it clear that they dont like it? The guys who creat a restart afte rbeing killed are old vets who only do it to keep numbers...so many left coz they netted peacefully and got killed out of no where.

We focus so much on waring side, yet everyone like netting side more... hopefully ill have more time soon to offer to the redevelopment project which is going on.

I don't mind warring but Im by my self and was investing time this set playing honorably minding my own business and too get war declared for 2 legal non excessive land grabs is just frustrating!

No I take everything back...I like the style ...I just need some help..Paybacks are a BIIIIITCH!! LOL

My pirates and I have been waiting to do SOMETHING. I don't necessarily want to speak for them, but on my end at least I'm willing to help Soldier. Don't leave because of F'n Estonians. Kinda why I formed Pirate Bullets Club, to change the political aspect of the game. I'll talk to my group to see if they are down with it. I wanted to take down Eleet, but that no longer seems to be an option.

Hey Eleet, help us out why don't ya?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.