Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: War Alert!

Oh and sorry Soldier, my stupid alarm to play didn't go off, so now I feel bad for not being able to be on.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    The Estrogenians can kill a country when they get offline ...BRAVO!!!
    , this should be accepted into the dictionary as a legitimate adjective.

Pfft, Estrogenians ROFL
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

I do agree on the fact that a lot of players are leaving due to pointless kills which EST been carrying out during last 6 months.
    And its a shame that EST still chooses to do so even when they see the outcome. Though it is a personal choice of players, as the game is designed for this, at the moment.

Well as a quite neutral guy this set i can point out a few things here.

1)The kill was a bit too much indeed, but it only happened after people insulted "estrogenians" for attacking the state that was killed. The original idea was to just send a message as far as i know.
    2)The reason for the first attacks was that this guy did multiple double attacks on stocking player who had lots of more land than others around him and did not stop after being asked to stop.
    3)Its not against the rules to grab(legitimate grab or whatever) whoever you want how many times you want, but just like doing a double tap on someone at the top you can be punished if the other guy wants to punish you for it. You ruined his game he ruins your game. Thats how it has worked here for as long as i know.

So all in all i dont think this guy should have been killed completely but also i dont think it was a pointless kill. It was excatly how this game works. A state tries to grab here and there and gets burned sometimes. If you try to be flamboyant you better have the skill to keep yourself alive.(doesnt apply to new guys obviously, but the killed state wasnt new afaik)
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Well as a quite neutral guy this set i can point out a few things here.

1)The kill was a bit too much indeed, but it only happened after people insulted "estrogenians" for attacking the state that was killed. The original idea was to just send a message as far as i know.
    2)The reason for the first attacks was that this guy did multiple double attacks on stocking player who had lots of more land than others around him and did not stop after being asked to stop.
    3)Its not against the rules to grab(legitimate grab or whatever) whoever you want how many times you want, but just like doing a double tap on someone at the top you can be punished if the other guy wants to punish you for it. You ruined his game he ruins your game. Thats how it has worked here for as long as i know.

So all in all i dont think this guy should have been killed completely but also i dont think it was a pointless kill. It was excatly how this game works. A state tries to grab here and there and gets burned sometimes. If you try to be flamboyant you better have the skill to keep yourself alive.(doesnt apply to new guys obviously, but the killed state wasnt new afaik)
    Blah,Blah,Blah, at the end of the day your a bunch of self centered BULLIES, and I will find a way and see to it that everyone of your sets are ruined from now on ! You just woke a sleeping GIANT, it didn't have't be this way!
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/signaturepics/sigpic57223_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    So.. where are you from? So I can make fun of your country? Estrogenians..
    You should take it as a compliment, Women out number MEN there, I would love that stat and ratio!

Oh and sorry Soldier, my stupid alarm to play didn't go off, so now I feel bad for not being able to be on.
    No worries, I appreciate you wanting to help an underdog," that's what brings camaraderie and ignites new relations to the game!
    http://forums.nation-wars.com/signaturepics/sigpic57223_2.gif

Now it went personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    zaxZ, I figured that the rest of you guys were collateral damage as punishment.

Not that it matters now, as my alarm did not go off to where I could attack you or #9.
    I had nothing to do with that kill, I even told the two others that its pointless and totally unnecessary. And me or #9? Look at #9 player name. And non of you (except pasha) could break me so..

Normally a couple double taps in general is somewhat expected from Estonians, I get that. I'm not THAT thick skinned.
    You do understand that taps are actually positive? Unless you are in top1-3. Which I honestly doubt that you have been.

A) I wanted to help a guy out who was out there, fighting all alone.
    Great, I have done the same many times.
    B) Nobody but Estonians wants the Estonians to win, except for maybe blaa.
    Give me competition then.
    C) You guys are the reason most players are leaving. Congrats on winning a game that has the population of a ghost town. No wonder why you win all the time
    I have invited/reinvited lots of players to the game. Helped to train new ones etc. I personally think that people leave cus theres no competition for netting players, like myself or no one to war with.

D) Your #9 has been double tapping me DAILY.
    1) I never double tap DAILY. It maybe out of your league but grabs expire after every 36hrs.
    2) Youre welcome.
    Getting double tapped by a state with far more land than you is so much better than getting two seperate grabs from states lower or the same amount of land. Again, that maybe out of your league.

A) One side kills the other
    Like I said- i didnt approve what the other two EST states did. But im just in EST cus they got me casher tech. So i dont care if you kill those two.

B) You kick out #9 and leave him to the wolves.
    And then what? I highly doubt that you even then would break me. I will not leave EST. And I will not make any war attacks, unless I will recieve those.
    Really, watch your text. Lame insults show usually weakness.
    Or lets make a netting battle next set? No feeding, no warring. Just pure netting. Then lets see why I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpasha69 View Post
    I do agree on the fact that a lot of players are leaving due to pointless kills which EST been carrying out during last 6 months.
    And its a shame that EST still chooses to do so even when they see the outcome. Though it is a personal choice of players, as the game is designed for this, at the moment.

Seems like things have gotten out of control. I try to fix this. I was away for like a year so I didnt know.
    Last edited by zaxZ; 06-17-2015 at 12:36.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Blah,Blah,Blah, at the end of the day your a bunch of self centered BULLIES, and I will find a way and see to it that everyone of your sets are ruined from now on ! You just woke a sleeping GIANT, it didn't have't be this way!
    Good luck, we killed the estosfor sets and yet they are here and we are not. Pretty relentless bunch of fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    Good luck, we killed the estosfor sets and yet they are here and we are not. Pretty relentless bunch of fellas.
    Well we had 6 players, now 2 are still playing for EST. You could say you have made decent progress in it.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    Now it went personal.

I had nothing to do with that kill, I even told the two others that its pointless and totally unnecessary. And me or #9? Look at #9 player name. And non of you (except pasha) could break me so..

You do understand that taps are actually positive? Unless you are in top1-3. Which I honestly doubt that you have been.

Great, I have done the same many times.

Give me competition then.

I have invited/reinvited lots of players to the game. Helped to train new ones etc. I personally think that people leave cus theres no competition for netting players, like myself or no one to war with.

1) I never double tap DAILY. It maybe out of your league but grabs expire after every 36hrs.
    2) Youre welcome.
    Getting double tapped by a state with far more land than you is so much better than getting two seperate grabs from states lower or the same amount of land. Again, that maybe out of your league.

Like I said- i didnt approve what the other two EST states did. But im just in EST cus they got me casher tech. So i dont care if you kill those two.

And then what? I highly doubt that you even then would break me. I will not leave EST. And I will not make any war attacks, unless I will recieve those.
    Really, watch your text. Lame insults show usually weakness.
    Or lets make a netting battle next set? No feeding, no warring. Just pure netting. Then lets see why I win.

Seems like things have gotten out of control. I try to fix this. I was away for like a year so I didnt know.
    Ok, to play Devil's Advocate you have me on a few points. I did not come off strong, as I ended up f'ing up. So yeah, the inability to break you is my fault.

Everyone can be broken though, with the right teamwork.

As for why you should kick #9 (Or if you are #9, leaving EST) it is for retaliation. Honestly, if Pirate Bullets Club worked in unison (Again, I'll acknowledge my faults concerning that) we could take out #9. Honestly, my main beef is with #9. Plus, imo 36 hours is not enough time to be able to erase double tapping. Not like it matters though. I've gotten **** for grabs, and honestly I've had an awful set of luck. Hopefully this one guy I plan on grabbing gets rid of GDN soon.

But, in all seriousness EST, what has Soldier done to piss you guys off again? You guys went a bit too far in killing him.

The poor guy is dead for no reason.

Oh and as an answer to a netting round? **** NO! This is nation WARS, NOT Civilization V (Albeit that game was fantastic)
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.