Thread: Changes Next Set

Default Changes Next Set

-Bank Limit will be raised to 75B

- Food/Oil/Science Storage Centers will be added.

* Food Max - 50B
    *Oil Max - 50B
    * Science Max - 10M

We will adjust the max amounts as needed but this is a start. Everything will be listed under the Bank tab.

To be released soon:

- UN... I will be bringing back the UN in small steps. The UN will offer benefits to states inside of nations. Declaration times will be greater if you are in the UN meaning it will take longer for someone to mess you up. You'll receive a % boost in defensive war attacks to make it harder for rogue states to attack you. UN Nations will be able to send military and financial support to other UN nations.

- Interest on savings. - Those who save their money will be able to earn daily interest on it. You will have to keep the money in the bank for a certain period of time before earning interest.

- Organization of pages - To help eliminate our very long menu sections (tabs) I will combing several pages into one. You will be able to handle most of the Nations functions from one page, build and destroy will be one page and many other pages as well. Just trying to make it easier to maneuver through the game without having to click millions of tabs.

- Trade/Pact agreements between nations - Nations will be able to enter into offensive/defensive and trade agreements with each other. This will help nations begin to interact. You will be able to send aid between the nations you have agreements with and also offer/receive National Army assistance
    during war time.

- Updated tutorial inside of game- New states will have more options and better explanations of each function of the game. They will be offered a quick tour of the game after signing up which will walk them through the main areas of the game. They will be able to access it anytime they wish.

- Stats overhaul - New stats will be added to the game at the end of the round.

- HOF overhaul - Getting into the HOF will require new challenges, but more rewards.

- Total reset - We will be going back to total reset of the game. This means each set states will need to create a new state. Premium account holders will have their states automatically created.

- Smaller difference in attack option - Right now you can't attack a state 50% bigger or smaller. This will change to 10% however, if you wish to make it 50% then you will need to join the GDN.

- GDN/TDN - These will be combined into one.

- Android App - This will be the final completion after all other changes. Once everything is done I will begin working on completing the app for phones. This will be part of the game's relaunch promotion.

There are several other changes including a new game layout/theme with more graphic images being added. There is a lot of work to do and some changes may take longer than others but I would really like to have all the main changes completed by January 2016. At the new year we will run a large promotion for the game to gain more members and secure our future in the turn based game arena. Stay tuned for more info.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

nice work mr p.

wohoo. this extra storage means everybody will stock for a couple of sets now but with more players it should be a nice addition
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

who wins the set, gets free premium account for the next set?

pretty please.. : )

And average nation scores need to be changed too. At least few states in a nation to be counted with average scores. Currently it is just stupid imo.
    Last edited by zaxZ; 06-27-2015 at 08:25.
    [4:06:20] Pavel:
    Stepps : Always a good idea to try and get atleast 1 Estonian in your nation instead of what we got

Quote Originally Posted by zaxZ View Post
    who wins the set, gets free premium account for the next set?

pretty please.. : )

And average nation scores need to be changed too. At least few states in a nation to be counted with average scores. Currently it is just stupid imo.
    Agreed, whoever wins nest set will receive a free 1 month premium account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    -Bank Limit will be raised to 75B

- Food/Oil/Science Storage Centers will be added.

* Food Max - 50B
    *Oil Max - 50B
    * Science Max - 10M

We will adjust the max amounts as needed but this is a start. Everything will be listed under the Bank tab.

To be released soon:

- UN... I will be bringing back the UN in small steps. The UN will offer benefits to states inside of nations. Declaration times will be greater if you are in the UN meaning it will take longer for someone to mess you up. You'll receive a % boost in defensive war attacks to make it harder for rogue states to attack you. UN Nations will be able to send military and financial support to other UN nations.

- Interest on savings. - Those who save their money will be able to earn daily interest on it. You will have to keep the money in the bank for a certain period of time before earning interest.

- Organization of pages - To help eliminate our very long menu sections (tabs) I will combing several pages into one. You will be able to handle most of the Nations functions from one page, build and destroy will be one page and many other pages as well. Just trying to make it easier to maneuver through the game without having to click millions of tabs.

- Trade/Pact agreements between nations - Nations will be able to enter into offensive/defensive and trade agreements with each other. This will help nations begin to interact. You will be able to send aid between the nations you have agreements with and also offer/receive National Army assistance
    during war time.

- Updated tutorial inside of game- New states will have more options and better explanations of each function of the game. They will be offered a quick tour of the game after signing up which will walk them through the main areas of the game. They will be able to access it anytime they wish.

- Stats overhaul - New stats will be added to the game at the end of the round.

- HOF overhaul - Getting into the HOF will require new challenges, but more rewards.

- Total reset - We will be going back to total reset of the game. This means each set states will need to create a new state. Premium account holders will have their states automatically created.

- Smaller difference in attack option - Right now you can't attack a state 50% bigger or smaller. This will change to 10% however, if you wish to make it 50% then you will need to join the GDN.

- GDN/TDN - These will be combined into one.

- Android App - This will be the final completion after all other changes. Once everything is done I will begin working on completing the app for phones. This will be part of the game's relaunch promotion.

There are several other changes including a new game layout/theme with more graphic images being added. There is a lot of work to do and some changes may take longer than others but I would really like to have all the main changes completed by January 2016. At the new year we will run a large promotion for the game to gain more members and secure our future in the turn based game arena. Stay tuned for more info.

Also forgot to mention that the loan department has been changed/fixed.

Interest - Changed to 50%
    Payback - There is now a set amount that will be withdrawn each turn until loan has been satisfied. Repayment is set for 50 turns.
    Limit - The max limit is now 1B.

Suggestion: I feel 50bil of food/oil is too much, this translates in to 550bil, which is way more than most see per set, basically this allows stoker not to sell all set and then flood the market at the end, I feel this needs to be lowered, maybe to 10bil?

Actually its currently 11 trillion worth of food/oil in total. (50 billion *110)+(50 billion*110). So yeah, market will be flooded with food at the end of set. Which means farmers will outplay themselves if they aint strategically thinking. 10 bil is also too much. Its 2 trillion which is also not achievable. Should be like max 500 million which translates to 55 billion.

Personally i feel this 3 additional banks makes the whole market dead. Sure it provides options for resourcers but it also alters the gameplay too much. Stocking/semi-netting bankers are the ones winning from it way too much and indys are the ones losing alot because there will be no food at all on the market for like 2/3 of the set. If there are more players it doesnt change anything because resourcers/bankers can buy other players stuff just like indys/netting bankers and store them in their bank(thats what i would do as a stocker if there is food/oil with less than max price) for future use when they can profit from it(0% tax) or just when they need it more. Maybe make it so that farmers cant buy food/oil from the market all the time or something or just decrease the bank limits so that you can store maybe 300 turns worth of food/oil?
    Last edited by Visconte; 07-14-2015 at 08:11.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Food and Oil bank savings have been lowered to 500M each.