Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: MSNWNews

Axis Guest

Default MSNWNews

This just in....Hi , "Snoop Douglas" here and bringing you this, Special Live Bulletin, It seems that ,WLF have amounted an assault on USOG! We're waiting on further details but we do have some footage , take it away!

Tune in again and for MSNWN, This is Snoop Douglas saying ," Good Day"!
    Last edited by Axis; 12-06-2015 at 21:11.

Axis Guest

Hi, Snoop here bringing you an update on the little squirmish form earlier between WLF and USOG. It seems that the smoke has settled and attacking has stopped momentarily. When we know more we will take you live and to the action , but for now let us take a station break from one of our local sponsors.

Last edited by Axis; 12-06-2015 at 21:24.

WLF warned USOG. We posted our retal policy on the forums because we understood that it hadn't been communicated prior. USOG, #75 in particular, refuses to cooperate diplomatically.

We retaliated in kind against #75 for his transgressions. WLF has moved past this issue provided no further actions are taken against our collective.

Axis Guest

In other news from around the World, it is believed that the rare footage your about to see is the President," otherwise known as Mr. P around the gaming community", being pulled over for ,well just see it for yourself. If you have young children please tell them to leave the room.

It was not only against Chris, but he also hit Hoebawt and me.

Next time the hit will be harder.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Just a suggestion: Hit 3 back.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

LMAO.. I love this post. And, my nuts really did itch and I was appalled that they wouldn't scratch them for me.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Just a suggestion: Hit 3 back.
    We did.
    triple back.PNG

We need more posts like this. I used to love the newsletters each set.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Axis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    LMAO.. I love this post. And, my nuts really did itch and I was appalled that they wouldn't scratch them for me.
    I know right! What happened to "Protect and Serve"? I didn't see no service. I'm just glad they didn't beat you up!