Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MSNWNews

Mr. Pres. Always with the itchy nuts. Buy some cream man!

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Axis Guest

We interrupt your Broadcast viewing station for this "Special Bulletin". It appears that David has just struck Goliath! The state "Bank" , from the cunning and clever Nation (Estonia) has delivered a major blow to the peaceful and utopian state Big John. It's unclear what provoked the attack by the ESTONIANS, but some might agree too say," it's Greed and World Domination! There have been no reports on a counter strike yet, but when we have more information we will be bringing it to you live. Now on a lighter note, it appears that Mr. P was bonded out of jail last night by Visconte and decided to take family and friends to the beach for some fun and relaxation, lets roll the footage!

Last edited by Axis; 12-08-2015 at 12:13.

The camera couldn't see what happened in the big van after they took me away. According to them I "fell" by accident.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    Mr. Pres. Always with the itchy nuts. Buy some cream man!
    I used the same kind you said you use, but it didn't work for me. By the way, do you always use farm animal products?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I used the same kind you said you use, but it didn't work for me. By the way, do you always use farm animal products?
    Whahahaha

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Axis Guest

*Special News Bulletin* with Snoop Douglas! Hi folks, Snoop here bringing you this Live News Broadcast Bulletin! I'm standing here in downtown Walnut Grove, USA amid the total devastation and destruction of the what once was USOG, although there are reports of one remaining member out there somewhere in hiding, probably waiting for the smoke and dust to clear. It's nothing but panic and mayhem here, "Oh the Humanity"! Words can't explain it, so this little piece of footage from earlier is the only way to describe it! Take it away!...

Last edited by Axis; 12-08-2015 at 17:33.

You rock man.

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Axis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    You rock man.
    Thanks Bro!

Axis Guest

Hi folks, Brock Landers here bringing you a new episode of, "Where are they Now? I'm sure some of you maybe wondering what some of the old greats of the game have been doing lately! Well hopefully we can answer some of those questions for you, and today we were able locate a few past greats of the game following their passions. Although they are busy and we couldn't get a sit down interview, we were able to find some footage. We wasn't able to identify all the members, but sources say that, "Supersasha" maybe the one on lead vocals...Now take it away!

I don't think Axis is a new player. I remember an Axis from the [HuF] days...

Z