Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: War Declaration

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? We protect our own land.

Well i or whoever with fewer land would have got ALOT more from you guys if this guy wasnt triple tapping you. So basically he was more helping you than doing harm to be honest. And since he wasnt playing in top 1 spot he was basically giving the land back to you aswell.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Shit, double post. Cant delete
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Well i or whoever with fewer land would have got ALOT more from you guys if this guy wasnt triple tapping you. So basically he was more helping you than doing harm to be honest. And since he wasnt playing in top 1 spot he was basically giving the land back to you aswell.
    Are you suggesting we put a full stop on SAs against WLF? I'm not opposed to that.

Um, i dont understand. Whats the use of that?
    Margus:

Um, i dont understand. Whats the use of that?
    Never losing land for one.

WLF thinks WLF can take on the whole game?
    Margus:

WLF thinks WLF can take on the whole game?
    Of course not. You're suggesting we should just live with being triple and quad tapped though. That's unacceptable. The whole game would benefit from that not taking place, as you said yourself.

Effectively, WLF has helped the entire game.

I dont suggest anything, everyone does whatever the **** they want anyway.
    Im just enlightening you old guys with new methods and advancements in game dynamics

Its just that there is nothing on the market and now there is even less(9%) top indys.
    Margus:

I dont suggest anything, everyone does whatever the **** they want anyway.
    Im just enlightening you old guys with new methods and advancements in game dynamics

Its just that there is nothing on the market and now there is even less(9%) top indys.
    Industrial zones make up 40 percent of the population. Are you saying only 9 percent of the top 10 play indy? That isn't true either. At minimum, 30 percent of the top 10 is running indy, I suspect there are more.

No, it was 49%, now its 40%. Thats what i meant. Plus the bots that mess the stats up a bit. Last rounds have shown below 50% indys means no goods on the market in the later stages because banker is a bit overpowered currently.
    Margus: