Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Females

Copy the chat log where any one of us said that we were stocking for an attack? Why would we stock for an attack if our state is top 1 and is getting away?

WLF maybe doesnt care about networth(me neither) but you sure care about ranking(me too). #243 started to go away, you found an excuse(kinda acceptable). #8 started to go away and again you found an excuse. What makes anyone think you wont find an excuse for the next guy getting away? Why would anyone keep playing still? My guess is its gonna be like this til the end of round. And next round we got 9 and a half players again.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Copy the chat log where any one of us said that we were stocking for an attack? Why would we stock for an attack if our state is top 1 and is getting away?

WLF maybe doesnt care about networth(me neither) but you sure care about ranking(me too). #243 started to go away, you found an excuse(kinda acceptable). #8 started to go away and again you found an excuse. What makes anyone think you wont find an excuse for the next guy getting away? Why would anyone keep playing still? My guess is its gonna be like this til the end of round. And next round we got 9 and a half players again.
    We let 243 live. We told him near the beginning of the war that we didn't actually want to kill him. #75 is responsible for the death of USOG. #8 wasn't remotely close to 'going away.' We had word you were planning an attack. It looked an awful lot like a planned stock attack to WLF. We preemptively hit.

That does not make sense in any way to be honest. First of all USOG guys are not even remotely connected to any of this. Blaa is the only estonian there and he did not make a new state, dunno about other 2, never even talked to them and they aint the best players in the world to be honest but they are valuable members who play all the time. #243 asked me how to do the pearl harbour(his words) and i told him its pointless going against you guys and he better back off and try to go back up netting. So he made peace with you instead. And then you declared war on us because bankers had a stock but no jets, no ships and no upgrades done? Thats what bankers do before jumping to the front there was not even a slightest hint of a planned attack.

#8 had 30% more land than the next guy and as you said, alot of stock. So how else does it look other than a planned attack to take down top 1?

All this is awfully offtopic so maybe someone can move it or so
    Last edited by Visconte; 12-10-2015 at 18:12.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    That does not make sense in any way to be honest. First of all USOG guys are not even remotely connected to any of this. Blaa is the only estonian there and he did not make a new state, dunno about other 2, never even talked to them and they aint the best players in the world to be honest but they are valuable members who play all the time. #243 asked me how to do the pearl harbour(his words) and i told him its pointless going against you guys and he better back off and try to go back up netting. So he made peace with you instead. And then you declared war on us because bankers had a stock but no jets, no ships and no upgrades done? Thats what bankers do before jumping to the front there was not even a slightest hint of a planned attack.

#8 had 30% more land than the next guy and as you said, alot of stock. So how else does it look other than a planned attack to take down top 1?

All this is awfully offtopic so maybe someone can move it or so
    In your own words, collaboration with the enemy. I'm sure it went down exactly like you said.

Also, please continue to piss and moan about the fact that your nation's states had no war defenses. Is it really successful netting if you neglect protecting yourself?

v8y1c.jpg
    Last edited by -Chris-; 12-10-2015 at 18:17.

What enemy? What are you talking about? New guy asking me how to attack and i say do not attack? How is that collaboration? You can see from the shoutbox he asked me can i go to ingame chat. There?s your proof of my words. And he made peace with you, doesnt make sense?

You mean to tell me war defences would have made a difference? You would not have attacked if our guys had jets and ships? But that would have been alot more like an attack if we had lvl 8 ships and jets, wouldnt it? Yet you attacked us even when we didnt have jets or ships

Anyone can take down a state in this game easily, with or without defences. Even better when there are 9 guys after you.

Still waiting on that chat log and a proper response to #8 not getting away.
    Last edited by Visconte; 12-10-2015 at 18:25.
    Margus:

As i said to you ingame already. I dont mind having a war, i dont care if i die. I just want a man that i am against to be a man and tell me straight to my face i attacked you because i want your place. Not some ******** lame excuse of having fears of boo-hoo attacks. Thats all i want to know and if you think you are man enough to say it, please do. If not, well then this conversation is heading straight where many others have gone in last rounds. Nowhere. And with no solution other than small community breaking up even more.
    Margus:

I wanted to kill something. I came back with promise of fight, you were sacrificed sorry about your luck.
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Axis Guest

Stop picking on girls you meanies!.... Dam it, there just went my chances!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I wanted to kill something. I came back with promise of fight, you were sacrificed sorry about your luck.
    There we are...finally. Could have spared the embarrassment of your bandmembers if you had posted earlier.
    Margus: