Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Females

Axis Guest

Default Females

Just curious, " Any Female players currently playing? - Axis...A.K.A. The Ladies Man

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    Just curious, " Any Female players currently playing? - Axis...A.K.A. The Ladies Man
    Hoebawt is a woman. I think she's like 46 though.

We used to have a few, Shadow, BB, uhhh........a few in lor.... some girl named amanda.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

I can confirm that there are 2 females in ESCO, but they seem to get killed soon. I doubt there are anyone else currently, havent heard at least.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    We used to have a few, Shadow, BB, uhhh........a few in lor.... some girl named amanda.
    P-kitty was her ingame
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

Also let us not forget Kat.

Is she in Esco?

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

She played up until you AA-ed here
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    She played up until you AA-ed here
    Cry me a river. We intelled ESCO and 3 out of 4 had no ships, no jets, no agms. You wanna be a top state? Protect yourself or shut up.

So, no ships, no jets and you "suspect" us of doing an attack on you guys? At least you can do is admit that all this was simply because she outnetted you even with mass infantry against your guys with ships and you couldnt handle it. Simple. 9 guys against 3 and a half is really a "fun" war but if thats what WLF takes pride in then be it...
    Margus:

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    So, no ships, no jets and you "suspect" us of doing an attack on you guys? At least you can do is admit that all this was simply because she outnetted you even with mass infantry against your guys with ships and you couldnt handle it. Simple. 9 guys against 3 and a half is really a "fun" war but if thats what WLF takes pride in then be it...
    You were stocking for an attack. You're basically admitting it to us in our chat logs.

Let me restate again for the public. WLF does not care about networth.