Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    You are either trolling or you really are that stupid.

Well...You dont really need them when you got each others log-ins for when some state gets attacked, right?
    It seems i hit the right snare, so my suspicions were right. So be glad you guys just got a slap on the wrists :-)

And if your suggesting we log on eachothers accounts. Make a ticket and let mr p check it. Because hell no we don't, we are old school and never needed such methodes!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

You are either trolling or you really are that stupid.
    And I see more ESCO than WLF in top 10. And you got twice the firepower available. Hasnt really worked great for you guys til now.

Well...You dont really need them when you got each others log-ins for when some state gets attacked, right?
    I'm trolling, but you're probably stupid.

We don't have each others log-ins, we have each others phone numbers. You guys, on the other hand, are cheaters. But I don't care, all is fair in love and war.
    Last edited by -Chris-; 12-18-2015 at 13:29.

Visconte Has been good for laughs this set...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

We are cheaters?
    I did not want to bring this up because i already talked to Mr P and we?ve discussed it and he offered us a solution, but since you just cant shut up and still moan and insult us.

Comment on this then:

3 more states were on the cheat list, dno who they were but since there hasnt been a single state on the list for past 6 months and now we got 9-10 new guys...use your imagination.

You guys are a joke.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

Keep whining, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Keep whining, kiddo.
    Nice answer. You brought it up.
    Margus:
    Just saw Antons ripped body and now i see that Visconte is a beautiful man aswell.#nohomo.

This is the first major war in some time and now tempers are starting to flare a little. Let's all relax, take a deep breath and not accuse anyone of anything they don't 100% know for sure. It's just a game.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

You should know why that came up before you make judgements vis. But let's keep this fun. And trash talking fun. Like Visconti smells like poop.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

We are cheaters?
    I did not want to bring this up because i already talked to Mr P and we?ve discussed it and he offered us a solution, but since you just cant shut up and still moan and insult us.

Comment on this then:

3 more states were on the cheat list, dno who they were but since there hasnt been a single state on the list for past 6 months and now we got 9-10 new guys...use your imagination.

You guys are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    You should know why that came up before you make judgements vis. But let's keep this fun. And trash talking fun. Like Visconti smells like poop.
    indeed, instead of owning up to their mistake. You could wonder why it was removed

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    This is the first major war in some time and now tempers are starting to flare a little. Let's all relax, take a deep breath and not accuse anyone of anything they don't 100% know for sure. It's just a game.
    You should know, that if we come back we comeback as we used to... War and fun!

WLF's Territory