Thread: SLOFS (the nation formerly known as)

Default SLOFS (the nation formerly known as)

We tried numerous times to contact SLOFS.

Derek, Myself, Mahdi, all sent numerous messages, offering peace, training, help, etc.

They ignored us and just kept doing triples and quads, loosing half the attacks.

Maybe they do not speak english...

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I would like to bring liight to the recent rapid attacks sent by Miami City (#235) against
    myself. Triple taps within 35 hours are highly frowned upon as it is and 3 attacks within
    minute with hugely dimishing returns on land are definitely not on accident. That was
    96 hours ago I let it go. An hour ago Miami City (#235) failed his first attack on me and
    then proceeded to triple tap me for a quad attack. I would like to resolve this
    completely diplomatically.
    Jester
    RE:
    Am sorry, i will resolve this
    Reuben
    They at least understand english. I was more than willing to resolve that issue peacefully as I am prone to using diplomacy long before war is called for. You guys declared on us.
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

I messaged 235 directly numerous times trying to explain things to him, and offering to train him... :-(

O well.

Hopefully we can find some noobs who will accept some training.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.