Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: USOG + ANE + LoW vs WLF + WoLF

Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
    Look back at this thread, i was not the one pipeing it up. It was internethero Chris who boasted what a bunch of losers other players are and how WLF is glorious as soon as they made a successful attack on us. I liked this thread how it was, with awesome storytelling by you and other guys.

@Derek the problem is you had WLF-s back at all times(which was revealed by those 10 or so spies and [0] actions). If it had been necessary for some reason you would have teamed up with WLF, wouldnt you? I would if i played with friends. But thats the thing, noone else is playing or is allowed to play when there is just 1 big team here taking half the room. We know because we did the same thing a year ago with Wardogs and took the motivation from at least 75% of players including our own. Then idleing through the sets for a year with only Mis and Pasha giving us some competition. All this means noone else has any realistic chance to win thus bringing us to this conclusion its killing the game the same way we were killing it a year ago.(not that it isnt half-dead already currently)

I dont know about you but i want to play this game like it was back in 2006-7 world-of-war/domination times with nations 100 men strong. That was exciting, currently it is just bullshit.
    The nuances of politics seem lost on you.

Missionary Guest

Personally I think the last 2 sets have been really active and prolly the most active it has been for along time. Wars are good and get people involved. This is the most I've played for months. In fact I havent really been active since we were last warring as NIP (played like 8 sets in 2 years according to my history). We had like 12-15 members and have a fb group with 11 of us still in there. Now only me Andy and pash (kinda) is still playing. I would say we won those months of warring but yet they all still left.

And I agree, it is bullshit now. So hard with small numbers.

I was on vacation. Waste of 199 attacks .
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Btw WLF has declared peace on the nations that declared peace on us. If the others don't declare peace we will kill them if needed.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Just 17 days then Blaa broke the promise he made so we would not kill him... a few hours before the set ended. good job!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

he betrayed me too.

Outside of the few done during this war and a few retaliatory spy attacks SC has not done any hostile spy ops all set to my knowledge, so this was a blatant suicide attempt.
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

"outside of the few", "blatant suicide attempt". Well, you have your opinion

My actual motivation was to go after largest land + largest land grab medal (turns out there is no medal for the largest SA), but due to some imperfections my plan didn't go through. You call it blatant suicide, I call it playing the game.
    Was a good round, I guess, WLF & co (or how should we call you? ) are very strong at the moment and this will lead to more interesting battles I am sure.

I heard that there will be a lot of changes starting next set, when are these changes officially announced?

PS, sorry whilston!