Quote Originally Posted by Visconte View Post
Look back at this thread, i was not the one pipeing it up. It was internethero Chris who boasted what a bunch of losers other players are and how WLF is glorious as soon as they made a successful attack on us. I liked this thread how it was, with awesome storytelling by you and other guys.

@Derek the problem is you had WLF-s back at all times(which was revealed by those 10 or so spies and [0] actions). If it had been necessary for some reason you would have teamed up with WLF, wouldnt you? I would if i played with friends. But thats the thing, noone else is playing or is allowed to play when there is just 1 big team here taking half the room. We know because we did the same thing a year ago with Wardogs and took the motivation from at least 75% of players including our own. Then idleing through the sets for a year with only Mis and Pasha giving us some competition. All this means noone else has any realistic chance to win thus bringing us to this conclusion its killing the game the same way we were killing it a year ago.(not that it isnt half-dead already currently)

I dont know about you but i want to play this game like it was back in 2006-7 world-of-war/domination times with nations 100 men strong. That was exciting, currently it is just bullshit.
The nuances of politics seem lost on you.